PDA

View Full Version : Where to ride?

quadrcr69
01-16-2007, 10:04 AM
so i live just outside of San Antonio in the little town of Cibolo and i have only found 2 tracks around that will allow quads to ride and thats only on certain days as well!! so if you could please help me out and hook me up with some sweet quad tracks. thanks!

DaleJrFan
01-18-2007, 07:25 AM
TxTracks.com has all the mx tracks listed. You can also go to atvpathfinder.com and they have all the riding places in TX that riders submit too them.

quadrcr69
01-18-2007, 05:49 PM
they dont all have websites with directions or they havnt been rated or ne thing so you dont know what they are like or nothing man!! i want to go somewhere someone else has been so if i know its worth the drive and money too@@ thanks

DaleJrFan
01-19-2007, 05:16 AM
Well dont take mine or anyone elses word about one certain track, the absolute only place that has my endorsement is Little Sahara in Waynoka,OK. What I like to ride may or may not be the same as you depending on what you are looking for. Unfortunatly, you are going to have to go check them out for your self and make your own opinion.

quadrcr69
01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
ya i guess but i really cant find all the info on these tracks plus i really dont want to waste my money and time to go to somewhere that isnt all that great or aynot allow quads just on a certain nite. but i am looking for a good mx track where i can get some big air and one in which that holds races so i can practice there and then race there as well. if you have ne buddies that ride ne of the tracks on the list from the web sites let me know and see how they like it cause most dont have a website nor a review.