nightmare311
01-16-2007, 04:03 PM
anyone?

luvmyex
01-16-2007, 07:56 PM
i have a houser , but its stock lenght. 325 shipped

joshg
01-31-2007, 07:21 AM
I have a LSR chrome +1.25'' and will take my dealer cost from 2003 +shipping, this swing arm is brand new from 2003 and has never been put on a bike. email honda_rider_112@hotmail.com

01-31-2007, 08:24 AM
This was your last warning.

5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

joshg
01-31-2007, 10:09 AM
This is my personal stuff and if you guys want to check it out, go ahead, I had bought these things to build 2 hybrid 400ex in 2003 and I only got to build one, by the way, if you guys don't want people posting responsponses on this wanted page, you don't need to have people asking for things period, they asked if anyone had these items, and I just happend to have enough parts setting around that I could build a rolling chassis with out the motor or plastic for a 400ex that I am not going to use, because I am on a suzuki now. I got all my parts at dealer cost in 2003 because I ordered about $40,000 to build 2 bikes and only got to build one. Sorry if the post before offended the agreement and terms, but I do not work for anyone, and if you want to call LSR and see, go ahead