PDA

View Full Version : ANy Wisconsin riders??

HiperEX
09-23-2002, 08:20 PM
Is there any wisconsin riders on here ? where do u live and where do u ride??

Im from Highland and I ride the Cheese run trails from Mineral Point to Monroe. Sometimes we make a trip up around the Hayward area.

flyin#5
09-25-2002, 03:17 PM
yep i ride by my house. i also have a cabin in hayward that has access to those trails. we should go riding sometime up there

Doibugu2
09-25-2002, 03:19 PM
I live in Round Lake Beach, IL. Which is like 20 minutes.

How are the Cheese trails. What type of riding is it? Big wide open trails or narrow trails between the trees?

Thanks

HiperEX
09-25-2002, 08:25 PM
The trails are sumwhat open but there in the woods and some take ya through town they have markers ont the trails to tell ya how far from the next town I think they are pretty nice trails only been on them 2twice tho i would love to go on them before they close again for the winter months but i think they have them up for the sleds tho. what town would ya be parking at if ya came and rode the trails? DoiBugu2

flyin#5
09-27-2002, 05:19 PM
Hiperex, how long does it take for you to get to hayward? i looked up highland on mapquest and your way down there! if you ever going up there or want to go up sometime just give me a pm and see if im going.

Doibugu2
09-27-2002, 05:27 PM
I don't know what town. I am coming from the south east, so whatever is closest.

09-28-2002, 12:40 PM
I thought the cheese trail became rather boring after awhile. Beautiful in the fall though and very scenic.