PDA

View Full Version : Northern Indiana Club meeting

firefighterjosh
01-15-2007, 04:44 AM
For all you northern indiana ppl wanting to join a ATV Club check this out. Its a club just starting up needing alot of members. I will be out there. Here is the email I was sent.............

Just wanted to send out a letter telling you of our Club Meeting on February 3rd 2007 at 11:30am .

It will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Fort Wayne the address is 5519 Coventry Lane Fort Wayne , Indiana 46804 . We do hope you can attend and meet some people and learn what were trying to do for the future of off roading in this part of Indiana .

Please pass tell as many people as you can we want this first meeting to be a success in securing our future for Indiana off roading. Hope to see you there, if you have any questions please feel free to call @ 260-494-8672

P.S if you need directions use map quest or email me and I will help you get there..

Sincerely,

Ray Rogers

Dave400ex
01-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I'll go with ya Josh

forty
01-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Count me in.

firefighterjosh
01-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Sounds good. Ray has emailed me some more info as well.

That sounds great
as far as the meeting we are gonna see how many people are interested from there were gonna try to see who wants to hold a position within the club set up a board meeting , try to get the ball running so we can register as a non profit org with tax exempt so we can start working toward a grant to purchase land so we can have our own atv park long term,
Plan for a snow ride and see what others seek out of a club..
I will be emailing a agenda for the meeting in about a week to those I have addresses for and also mailing hard copies for those I have mailing addresses and no email .

I have put add in about every news paper from Muncie to Angola so I hope we have a good turn out and we can start hitting the trails

Look forward to meeting you

TRX250X
01-16-2007, 02:30 AM
Wish I could make it but I'm planning on trying to find a sled at the auction in Bronson that day.

firefighterjosh
01-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by TRX250X
Wish I could make it but I'm planning on trying to find a sled at the auction in Bronson that day.
That sux. I am sure there will be more meetings like this one. I see you live in Fort Wayne. I live about 20mins from ya

Raptor68
01-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by forty
Count me in.

Hey John, lemme know what it's like...

forty
01-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Raptor68
Hey John, lemme know what it's like...

You're in central Indiana, you don't count!!!!!! haha

700bRad
01-16-2007, 06:14 PM
I will try my hardest to make it. This sounds great. How many live around the Kokomo area that would like to car pool? Thanks for the info Josh.

firefighterjosh
01-16-2007, 06:32 PM
No problem I emailed you the info.

If anyone has any questions email ray at qcray30@sbcglobal.net

250xridamatt
01-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Im only about half an hour away, so there is a possiblity of me showing up. When it comes closer to that time I should know whether or not I will be going.

firefighterjosh
01-16-2007, 08:46 PM
If anyone wants to be put on Rays email list email him that you saw this on atvriders.com and would like to be on his list of future events and stuff.

firefighterjosh
01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
here is the days plan.

Proposed New OHV Club Meeting
Buffalo Wild Wings
5519 Coventry Lane
Fort Wayne, Indiana
February 3, 2007
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

11:30 a.m. Gathering
Distribution of membership information forms

12:00 p.m Welcome, Review of Agenda, Ground Rules, and introductions

12:30 p.m Discuss and develop Mission and Purpose ideas

1:00 p.m. Discuss and develop club name ideas

1:15 p.m. Discussion of position responsibilities and selection of initial Board of Officers
Set date for the first Board Meeting
(Initial Board officers should hold their positions until the By- laws are approved. Serving as an initial officer should in no way affect an individuals ability to serve as a regular elected officer.)

• President
• Vice President
• Treasurer
• Secretary

1:45 p.m. Initial discussion of future club positions, committees, dues and activities
2:15 p.m. Date for next meeting, agenda items including first club outing, challenge to bring new members, and collection of member information forms.

2:30 p.m Thank you’s for use of meeting site, Lunch if choose to stay and talk.

firefighterjosh
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Just a reminder to Everyone. This is coming up this saturday.! Hope to see you there:)

forty
02-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Think anything will come out of this?

firefighterjosh
02-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Not sure. Not very man ppl showed up but he seemed to have a good plan. I want to try to help him more but I do not have the time to be 100% into it. I mean I could help out with some little thigs but there is no way I could be president lol