PDA

View Full Version : ?

c450Razy
01-14-2007, 05:12 PM
this has prob been aasked before but what is the acelaration like compared to the trx or yfz? (stock for stock)

thanks

brink400
01-15-2007, 08:53 AM
They are all about the same. The only way one quad will lose to the other is if one of them has a few more motors mods then the other. I raced a hotcammed, piped yfz and a yfz with the WR conversion running a 14:1 piston, 41mm carb, ported, cammed, piped and I lost to the highly modded yfz by quite a bit, and I only lost to the cammed and piped yfz by 1 or 2 bike lengths.

450rJam
01-15-2007, 07:55 PM
yfz/trx with equal riders will put it but not by far.............

throw in a few turns and its a diff. story

Quady
01-16-2007, 01:02 PM
OK LETS FACE REALITY

LTR is the widest quad you could get out of the box:

Advantage = 1) Spectacular handling
2) Mean look "awsome"

Disadvantage = looses dynamic advantage over YFZ and Banshees (in a high speed drag race)

little story: I raced a high moded banshee and let me tell ya "I have eaten that thing in first and second gear till end of 3rd gear!!! then banshee start pulling hardly to win.

a solution to that would be; trimming those dumbo ears "front and back Fenders" but then I would have to kiss mud and rocks unwillingly!!

NOTE: This is only my personal point of view and how do i see it. your positive comments regarding above are highly appreciated.

CHEERS