PDA

View Full Version : snorkle on/off with a 450r carb?shocks?

hondaracer57
01-14-2007, 12:27 PM
i was wonderin if anyone who has put a 450r carb on used the snorkle again and if they did how? i wouls block it off and take my lid off but the area i ride that would be good too do...too much mud and water..and if u have any pic of it send them too me my email is hondaracingex@yahoo.com Thanx...

and does anyone have pic on how to put the 450r shocks on w/o grinin them ...like what kinda bolts u used stuff like that......thanx again...

400exrider44
01-15-2007, 06:11 AM
YOu really cant put them on with out grinding them, unless you want to drill holes in ur frame and make them work, but i wouldnt do that. only takes bout 3 minutes with a bench grinders not that hard at all did mine this weekend in about 30 minutes

AbnMP13
01-15-2007, 06:26 AM
Another guy did it without grinding them, he knocked the nut off the frame bracket instead of grinding. Look at the thread at the top of this area, they discuss the pros and cons.

Personally I just used the grinder, grind it slowly and you'll never even be able to see the ground off portion. The shock bracket covers it.