PDA

View Full Version : Tire Balls for 2006 and 2007

tprender
01-14-2007, 07:57 AM
Certificates for 2006 were given out to all of the riders from 1-5 in all classes and to thoughs that signed up last year at the banquet. Erica, should have the ones for the riders that were not there last night. The info was taken from the series website Last Thursday. If you now that what you have on your certificate is wrong and wish to get it changed call Brock at Tireballs to get it corrected.
Go to the Tireballs website and sign up for the coming year. Tireballs will be doing a percent off for the coming year instead of a dollor amount at the end of the year for 2007. Remember that you must sign up to get this at there website before the 1st race.
Also, Tireballs and bead locks are not legal in the Stock class. If you have a problem with that, to bad, go ride in a different class or sell/give them to someone else. No Whinning Geoff.

tprender
01-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Just for your info being that I was not allowed to talk Sat night at the banquet. For 2007 EBC has given me 15 $10 gift certificates to give out at each race. So, I will five these out to 5 classes; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at each race. I have got ProArmor to sponor 3 classes this year at each race; 1st-50%, 2nd-35%, and 3rd-25%. Lone Star said that they would do the same as last year, but I have not been able to cantact them for the past 2 months???
I have been talking with Maxxis, but with no luck. I will be talking to LRD and Elka next month about getting written down on paper. they did give me the gift certificates that I gave out at the Banquet. I have been talking to some other companies, but none of them have said OK yet.
Again, if you have any leads work them and give me the info so that I can follow up on it. I need your help. I have/did get in trouble, because I have gotten to much for the atv riders last year.

DJJ450r
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks tom for all the great stuff you've gotten for us:macho will ITP be doing the same thing as last year?

yfz450xc
01-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Tom thanks for all the help you give the ATV riders and taking all the punches for them, you have a better tolerance.
It is a shame we dont have you in a officer position, but as long as some people and others run it , well you know the story, I could go on about alot but I wont, again thanks Tom for being there for all the racers. Tom is one for the ATV riders that will take a punch
Scott :D :D

tprender
01-19-2007, 05:14 PM
I have been trying to talk to Maxxis, but no luck. ITP will be doing the same again next year. I will be talking to them next month to see if I can get anything else. I took the week off an didn't do any phone calls.
Some of you would not believe the "punch" that was thrown at me at this past years meeting.

markk
01-28-2007, 08:59 PM
What kinda contingency does tire balls have?

I currently have/run tireballs on my 450r?

How soon will we know about either Maxxis or ITP contingency?

tprender
01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
The person at Tireballs has not made up the chert/table for 2007. I don't expect to see it from him till late Feb, if I see it by then.
Like I said beofre the ITP and Maxxis might and might not happen. When it does, I will let you know. I have a meeting scheduled with both of themin the middle of Feb.

JAKE YATES
01-30-2007, 05:40 AM
TOM WHAT IS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS??????

tprender
01-30-2007, 03:32 PM
An email has been sent with my email address in it.

scramblerracer
01-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Tom, will Kenda be doing anything this year? I gave up on Maxxis, if they won't help out the series I won't run their tires( unless I hate these Kendas) Ha Ha. Thanks Josh

Treehunter
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
What kenda tire are you running? I have been running the radial and it works pretty good.

scramblerracer
01-31-2007, 06:38 PM
I am going to try the Radials with Tire Balls. I loved the Razr II but I don't like that they don't want to be a part of our series.

DJJ450r
01-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
I am going to try the Radials with Tire Balls. I loved the Razr II but I don't like that they don't want to be a part of our series. what class you moving up to Josh?

jdwxv3
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
He's racing B class DJ EDIT * I mean Devon*

jdwxv3
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
What kinda punch did you have to dodge or take Tom?

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
What kinda punch did you have to dodge or take Tom?

tprender
02-02-2007, 05:41 PM
When you see me, I will tell you. I don't think that it should be posted on here or any other forum. What I did, an said, was for ALL atv riders in the series. That is all that I will say on here. When you see me, I will tell you in person if you ask.

geogeorge
02-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by tprender
I have been trying to talk to Maxxis, but no luck. ITP will be doing the same again next year. I will be talking to them next month to see if I can get anything else. I took the week off an didn't do any phone calls.
Some of you would not believe the "punch" that was thrown at me at this past years meeting.

Come on Tom "SHE" did not hit that hard. :devil:

Just messing with you tom. Keep up the good work.

tprender
02-04-2007, 12:45 PM
"Her" hit was not to me, it was to all of the atv riders in the series. "His" hit was the hard one.

scramblerracer
02-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Is her Heather? Nice lady but not an atv fan.

tprender
02-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Close, but cigar.

markk
02-05-2007, 07:59 PM
WE are all there for the same reason! for fun and compition! bikes/quads it doesnt matter.

tprender
02-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I agree with you on that one. But, there are a few people that don't like atv's and then ones that don't want to put forth any effort at there event for the riders.
Just for everyones info. LoneStar will be sponsoring 3 classes like they did last year; 50%-1st, 40%-2nd, and 25%-3rd. I talked with Kenda today, an I have a meeting scheduled with the "Prez" next weekend to work out something for this year like last year. So, go out an get some Kenda tires for this year. Try 'em you might like them.
Remember to go to the tireballs website and get signed up for this year.

scramblerracer
02-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks Tom for all of the hard work getting us sponsors. Later Josh

Treehunter
02-11-2007, 09:10 AM
What did Kenda do last year? I only hit acouple of races, but I thought it was a pretty good deal.

tprender
02-11-2007, 05:45 PM
I was given 2 gift certificates to give a way at each race to a rider that had "4" Kenda tires on there atv that day. Can't remember the exact amount, but it was in the twenty dollor range.

tprender
02-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Talked to the people at tieballs this past weekend. Make sure that you sign up before the race this weekend. don't worry about the 2006 at the top of the page. They didn't even know that it was there.
I will be making a few phone calls and emails this week after talking with some more possible sponosers at the Indy dealer show. My goal is to have every class get an award at every race. The only problem is that I will not have some of the paper work for this coming weekend. Wish me luck.

geogeorge
02-19-2007, 07:17 PM
luck

:D