PDA

View Full Version : 300ex parts needed

tw62t
01-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Im going to be building a 300ex from the ground up. Im looking for any and all parts right now to make a roller. I have a frame but I need parts such as, A-arms, spindles, hubs and rotors, swing arm, axle. Let me know what you have for sale and give me a price with shipping if you would. You can PM me, post here or email me at tw62t@aol.com. Im in zip code 68524, Lincoln, Nebraska.

Thanks!!!!!!

Lonestar_R
01-13-2007, 07:21 PM
sent you a pm

enduro400rider
01-13-2007, 08:30 PM
in about a week i could sell you most of those parts, i will have a complete set of a-arms, a complete set of shocks, front and rear, a rear axle with hubs, tie-rods, tie-rod ends, one end is bad. i could give you a good price on a package deal if you want, shipping is going to be a little pricey on the axle though, the thing ways probably 15 or more pounds with hubs, i wont be able to get you these parts until next week, i have aftermarket parts and other OEM parts coming in to replace my stock parts, all the parts are in good shape, except for that tie-rod end i mentioned, and i will need to keep my a-arm bushings, you could pick up a set of those cheap, PM me with an offer on the stuff, and i will get back to you

quadcustoms
01-14-2007, 06:47 AM
arms ,spindals,hubs, with bolts and calipers
150.00 shipped