PDA

View Full Version : 07 GNC and WPSA pros?

blakefoote
01-13-2007, 11:48 AM
so the rumor is that Joe Byrd isnt racing the WPSA again...I was wondering if any of you know who is and who isnt runing the WPSA and GNC series...I dont think there will be many pros in the GNC this year at all...

K-Dub
01-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Yea I wanna know also. I just looked at the schedules and MT. Morris (GNC) and Daniel Boone (WPSA) are both on the same weekend. And that blows for me. MT. Morris is an hour and a 1/2 from and every other track is atleast a 6 hour drive, and from the looks of things it wont be worth the drive to MT. Morris when all the pro's will be at DB.

hoser 400ex
01-13-2007, 08:10 PM
i heard a rumor from pretty reliable source that honda signed joe byrd for gnc and natalie for the wpsa's. who knows. also that suzuki riders will only be doing the wpsas.(wimmer and gust)

blakefoote
01-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by hoser 400ex
i heard a rumor from pretty reliable source that honda signed joe byrd for gnc and natalie for the wpsa's. who knows. also that suzuki riders will only be doing the wpsas.(wimmer and gust)

thats exactly what i herd....

brink400
01-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Well suzuki is the main sponsor of the WPSAs this year so I could see why suzuki wouldnt be running the GNCs. You would think joe byrd would be running the WPSA series cause thats where all the heavy competition will be, thus making it a more coveted championship.

bubsyfz450
01-15-2007, 10:50 AM
I was talking to a few people this past weekend about this, and they said that the WPSA is going to be the next GNC series, because of the money, TV coverage. I think that it would be smart to run the WPSA. thats just what i think. i might be wrong, but i just wrote what i think.