PDA

View Full Version : where can i get...

Ruby Soho
01-13-2007, 10:45 AM
the little caps that go on the hub? when i bought my ex he didnt have any of them. what are they called and who sells em? thanks

enduro400rider
01-13-2007, 10:55 AM
i think your talking wheel bearing covers or dust sheilds, only place i think you can get them is from honda, you dont need them i dont even think sport quads come with them, you deffinatly wont want them when honda tells you how much they want for them, they wanted 3.87 for ONE lug nut i laughed at the guy and bought a lug from the hardware store for 50 cents, just to make sure im thinking of the same part, are you talking about a little plastic, piece that covers the bolt that goes through the center of the hubs? if thats the peice i dont think you will find one for a sport quad the more i think about it..... i have never seen a sport quad with those.... not even on the showroom floor, i think they are for utilities mainly to keep mud out.

Ruby Soho
01-13-2007, 10:58 AM
the king pin nut thats in the center of the rim

http://students.ou.edu/B/Patrick.R.Buss-1/Honda400EX.jpg

ok, i thought they came with them stock.. so my bearings wont go bad if i go through mud and water right?

rollie
01-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
i have never seen a sport quad with those.... not even on the showroom floor, i think they are for utilities mainly to keep mud out.

YFZ's come with them