PDA

View Full Version : wisdom teeth removal

hardkoratvmxr
01-12-2007, 03:07 PM
gosh dang i just got my wisdom teeth removed this mornin and it hurts like a mother just ventin

ShiftFMX
01-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I know how you feel man, Its the worst thing I have ever been through. I ended up with two dry sockets. I took 20 vics in 2days and didnt eat anything because my teeth hurt...to say the least, I was puking my guts out!

Scro
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Mine weren't that bad. I just took my happy pills and I was fine.;)

exrider008
01-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
gosh dang i just got my wisdom teeth removed this mornin and it hurts like a mother just ventin

haha me too. at 9 this morning. my dont hurt one little bit. the stitches r driving me nuts thoe.

did u get any meds? they gave me some vike.....(sp?)but i havnt needed them.

AtvMxRider
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
I had 3 pulled at one time and was fine afterwards

suck my pipe
01-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I got all 4 out like 2 months ago. it wasnt that bad it just hurts to open wide, just take the pills and dont drink from a straw, oh yah make shure you keep it clean by washing your mouth out with warm salt water.

400exrider99
01-12-2007, 05:37 PM
i had all four out at the same time and it was not very bad i never took vicodin but i did take alot of ibprophen (sp) the hardest part was finding something that i could eat for the first few days, and trying to not be bored to death all day.

hardkoratvmxr
01-12-2007, 08:57 PM
yea they gave me some loritabs and some other pill to stop infection before it starts but they are throbbing like a mofo and i got them done at 7:15 a.m.

RidinRed420
01-12-2007, 09:04 PM
just think... its all over with now, and you'll never have to deal with it again. I had all 4 of mine out last feb. and as soon as I was feeling a little bit better, i went for a ride, crashed my fourwheeler and spent a month and a half on crutches.. that was ****ty

fatkid400
01-13-2007, 08:36 AM
GREAT......I gotta get all 4 of mine cut out this yearand you guys are talking pain.....Man I hope they give me some good happy pills so I look like this:D all day.

RidinRed420
01-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by fatkid400
GREAT......I gotta get all 4 of mine cut out this yearand you guys are talking pain.....Man I hope they give me some good happy pills so I look like this:D all day.

haha, they'll most likely give you vicodins, good stuff. I don't know how much you'll be lookin like :D though... it was kinda hard for me to smile cause my cheeks were so poofy and swollen

northwest Texas
01-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I had all 3 of mine taken out when I was in my late 20's. One was already through the the other 2 were turned at a 45 and had to be removed. I have never hurt that bad before.

I thought it wouldn't be a problem at all as I had my upper jaw cut out and wired back up and never took anything other than a few Tylenol. Boy was I wrong.

DieselBoy
01-13-2007, 08:12 PM

Haha, had mine removed this week too. First day I was in the most agonizing pain when they freezing wore off, and no medication would take the pain away.

hardkoratvmxr
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
both of my bottom teeth were laying sideways pushing on all my lower teeth and my top ones were fine but i got them taken out anyway to prevent any further complications later on and i am still taking pain pills a day afterwards

ATV Chic
01-13-2007, 09:15 PM
both of my bottom teeth were laying sideways pushing on all my lower teeth and my top ones were fine but i got them taken out anyway to prevent any further complications later on and i am still taking pain pills a day afterwards

Ohhh i feel for ya. All four of mine were impacted and they had to cut out bone. What's even more painful, is I REFUSED to let them put me under and they discovered I had TMJ REALLY bad when they almost broke my jaw. I laid on the couch for three weeks straight eating soft foods and vicodin. I loked like a chipmunk cuz I was SO swollen and my cheeks were bruised! :ermm: It was the worst!:(