PDA

View Full Version : 250R stuff for sale

ChvyCruzen
01-11-2007, 12:37 PM
I've got a lot of extra stuff laying around. I have a full transmission set w/ gear drum and shift forks, 89 clutch update, PE clutch basket - needs filing, kickstart assembly and stock clutch cover.

Its all in a box right now - if the price is right you can have the whole box at a good deal. I've got an extra stock carb too.

Make me an offer, this stuff isn't going anywhere.
Matt
P.S. I'll get pics of the stuff up tonight

250r4life
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM
what year is the transmission from? how new? what condition? i could be intersted...

ChvyCruzen
01-11-2007, 01:25 PM
When I tore apart this motor, there were so many different year things on it. It has 88-89 jug but 86 piston and I'm not sure of the crank either.

However, I am pretty sure that its 88-89.

C-LEIGH RACING
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
If the cylinder had a spacer plate under it, you can just about be sure its a 87/88/89 model crankshaft.
It could be a stroker crank if the spacer plate is real thick or if the head is machined real deep. When you pull the bottom end apart & pull that crank out you can tell right off if its a stroker because there will be some welding around the crank pin hole, that is unless its a Hot Rods stroker crank, the Hot Rods cranks have the stroker hole pre drilled for the extra stroke & no welding is needed on them.
Neil

ChvyCruzen
01-13-2007, 08:55 AM
I looked at microfiche for tranny gears and they are the same from 86-89.

Tranny gears are in great shape. Seem to have very little wear.

I apologize for no pics lately. Been a little busy. I should have some tonight.
Matt