PDA

View Full Version : opinions please

drsnugfit
01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I am dropping my a-arms off at the powdercoaters tommorow and am still undecided what colour to get them done, I have stock red plastics at the from with a carbon hood, I was thinking maybe red top arms and black lower? or maybe both upper and lower red?

let me know what you think will look good?

thanks Guys :)

cgndhhh
01-11-2007, 12:50 PM
i like the a-arms all black would look nice. maybe get some other small parts pc black to make it match the bike a lil more would be good to.

svahle
01-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I vote for both black. I think the TOP black and the BOTTOM red would look good too because it would give some separation of the red plastic and red lower a-arms. I have some chrome LSR a-arms that look great also. Finally, I have always liked the silver vein look.

Just a few ideas. I don't know if they helped any or not but you asked.:D Good luck on your choice. Post some pics when you get it back together.

HondaSkidoo
01-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I vote for all red. I think the red will stick out more and look great. All black would be nice as well, but I personally wouldn't mix the colors. :chinese:

johnsls
01-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Black bottoms and maybe a different color up top to break it up a little,, silver, white

krt400ex
01-13-2007, 04:16 PM
i would do a like a deep blue color maybe....or black, or white.

JOEX
01-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by johnsls
Black bottoms and maybe a different color up top to break it up a little,, silver, white
Chrome uppers:cool: