PDA

View Full Version : ODDS AND ENDS! 7" Head rest monitors etc etc.

Honda6T9Rider
01-11-2007, 05:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have some stuff for sale! I work in a Limo shop,We make limos so all stuff from there!

I have (2) 7" head reast monitors w/ main control box and accory plug for like x-box etc. Not sure if everything is there the system came out of a 05 Hummer H2 NO DVD PLAYER! ------------asking ---$200.00 +Shipping!

I have (1) aftermarket DvD Player for car,truck etc etc. Worked when taken out of LIMO. we just took out anf installed new interier and it got a NEW dvd. so I kept this one.
asking-----$75.00 + Shipping!

I have (1) 12" LCD monitor (NEW) Can be modifed to be put in car the monitor is 12 volt. Has NO brakets etc It has RCA video in. -----asking---$ 100.00 + Shipping!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have the following FOR SALE!

I have a 5' RC Gas weedwacker Powered boat.It is a hydro style boat. I got this boat on a deal,and never ever even started it . It needs some clean up and could use a FRESH coat of paint. It has a homelight motor w/ water cooled head! I also has a tuned pipe.
It has sevro's ,but NO radio! ----------------
asking----$275.00 + Shipping! Thsi boat costs over a grand NEW!

I have a Yokomo GT-4 On-road nitro car VERY VERY FAST! not for the beginner. Has alot of extra parts, Alum parts etc etc. It has a nova rossi mt.12 the has port work! It has $100.00 servo's etc.Come w/ 2 extra sets of race tires.-----------------
asking------$175.00 + Shipping!

I have other stuuf too will have to post later! I can get pics of anything that anyone is interested in!

I take PayPal!

Terry

400exvet
01-11-2007, 05:55 AM
Do you have any car antennas for sale? As you know, TV reception in a car isn't very good. I've always wanted to ask someone that has seen and/or used many different ones. Do you have any preferences, or do you just deal with the boomerang style?
Thanks, Doug

p.s. about how much would a radio cost for that RC boat?

Honda6T9Rider
01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
We ase a antenna that gets stuck to the inside of the outside skin so it uses the body panels as a antenna work pretty good ,but you are right they don't work for crap sometimes.

You could find a cheap radio of ebay for as little as 25.00 to as high as 500.00 it's all you need for this boat is a cheap one Let me know

Terry

Honda6T9Rider
01-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Bump!

Come on guys make some offers! Stuff has to go!

Terry

dodgepower
01-12-2007, 09:35 AM
any pics of the headrest monitors and the dvd player?

Honda6T9Rider
01-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I'll get you pics tonight NO PROBLEM! PLEASE pm me your email address and I'll get you some ASAP

Terry

Honda6T9Rider
01-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Pics

Honda6T9Rider
01-12-2007, 02:42 PM
More Pics