PDA

View Full Version : DEAN Guitar, Paintball Gun, Nintendo Wii!

soilworker
01-11-2007, 12:52 AM
1st is a Dean guitar. It's a flying V orange sunburst and is amazing. About 5hrs of play. This is NOT a cheap knock-off guitar. It's the real deal and is by far the most amazing guitar I've ever owned. Moving and must sell or would keep. Is AUTOGRAPHED by the man, Michael Schenker!
Make an offer! This is a one-of-a-kind guitar custom built by Schenker to his preference and rare b/c of the autograph. I bought it at a shop he was at and watched him tune it/play it in front of me! No lowball offers as this is the top of the line.
http://myspace-952.vo.llnwd.net/01404/25/94/1404364952_l.jpg

Next is a Spyder Imagine paintball gun. Low hours and great gun. 16" barrel on it which is amazinge w/20oz Bob Long tank and Evolution auto-hopper. Great gun and love it but haven't played in a long time and moving. I paid much more but have to sell NOW so $175, but money talks on offers.

Lastly is a set of Nintendo Wii's. I have two. One unopened and one opened and played for a week. Both are perfect and include everything. I sold one on ebay last week for $475 w/extra controller and another yesterday for $425 stock system.
Make an offer if interested in one. I'm down to only 2 left!

Everything purchase must be through Paypal as I am moving very shortly and don't have time to wait and see about a money order. Faster and more secure that way.

EDIT!!!!!!!
The pb gun photo shows a black Brass Eagle hopper but will come w/clear Evolution auto-hopper.

IOWAracer
01-11-2007, 07:55 PM
the guitar is a good brand my dad is dealer good guitar free bump

soilworker
01-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks man.

BUMP!

soilworker
01-14-2007, 09:08 PM
BUMP!

PB Gun at $150.

I'll take $550 on the Dean. Free EHS and Zakk Wylde string too!

And only one Wii system left now!