PDA

View Full Version : Sponser me!!

Hondaracing014
01-10-2007, 08:15 PM
How do i get a sponsership im having trouble paying for everything i need...HELP PLEASE....

WheelieMan4
01-10-2007, 08:21 PM
You can join sponsorhouse, www.sponsorhouse.com , and send out 5 requests for free.

Or...make a resume and send them out to the company that you need...may be to late for the 2007 season though.

87250rxrider
01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
first, learn how to spell sponsorship, then join sponsorhouse. the sponsorships you get are not going to pay for your parts, or give you money. the sponsorships you may get will give you discounts on parts, but thats about it.

m.h.s.c.#527
01-10-2007, 09:09 PM
on my sig except monster all i get is 20% off

winters126
01-11-2007, 05:45 AM
You might be a little late for trying to get sponsorships. A lot of companies ask that you send your resume in before December 31st, but it's definitately worth a try! In my opinion, I would send out a resume then join sponsorhouse. I have a few friends that have joined sponsorhouse and they have a ton of little sponsors that only give you between 10 -20% off. Every little bit helps, but I had much better luck sending in a resume. But, if you send in a resume, make sure to take your time and make it really nice. This was my first year sending out a resume and I didn't have very many races under my belt at all. In fact, I only had 2 races. To be honest, I didn't think the companies would take me seriously. But, I made a kick***** resume (thanks to my awesome pictures from Pappy!!!). I included four full color high quality pages that included my resume, info. about me, and pictures. It cost about $5 per resume I sent out. But, it was totally worth it! I got some incredible sponsors that personally called me and said that they get thousands of resumes per year and mine stood out among all of them! (Thanks again, Pappy!) I can't discuss what these companies do for me (you have to sign a contract saying you can't tell them what they give you), but I can assure you that it's very nice!!! So, I'd make a good, high quality resume and send it out. If you have a friend that's good in graphic design, that will help you out, too! And, get in good with your local cycle shop. They can help out a great deal, also, if they know you are racing and that you will be loyal to them. Good luck and hope this helps!!! Hope you have a great 2007 race season! :)

PolarisRider06
01-11-2007, 12:55 PM
winters126 i see you got Team Industries as a sponor, i did too, and i also only had a few races under my belt.

o2man98
01-11-2007, 04:18 PM
To anybody interested:

I would be willing to provide AMSOIL products to anybody interested at my dealer cost. There will be no markup on the pricing at all. I am doing this because I can see the need for this in the racing industry, not just with ATV's but also cars, boats, etc. Times are changing and action needs to take place.

This will be good for any products available through AMSOIL including WIX, Donaldson, and Mother's products. You can use this for your ATV, cars, whatever you have the use for it in.

If you are interested send me an email, pm, whatever. Just let me know and I will take care of you.

Ken
ken@modernoils.com