View Full Version : fox evols?

HiperEX
01-09-2007, 03:26 PM
im trying to decide what shocks to run and one that came in mind were the fox evols but ive herd from a few ppl that some are having problems with the seals leaking, has anyone had a problem with this dont want to spend my hard earned money on a shock that leaks

daddio
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Been running Evols since Aug. and haven't touched them, and they work awsome. My son has done over 20 MX events on them and he races 2-3 classes at each event.

Over-land 450r
01-10-2007, 10:01 PM
believe it or not mine actually went. i dont kno why tho. they are really nice shocks. they feel great. but im not happy about them leaking. wat if it was during the racing season. Oh yeah 2 races and 3 weekend rides. = total of 5 rides. WTF.thats not cool.

daddio
01-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
believe it or not mine actually went. i dont kno why tho. they are really nice shocks. they feel great. but im not happy about them leaking. wat if it was during the racing season. Oh yeah 2 races and 3 weekend rides. = total of 5 rides. WTF.thats not cool.

Did you clean the shaft part of the shock and oil it after every ride?
I do, after every race weekend, but I also did that with the Elka's and PEP's that I had to help the seals last longer.