PDA

View Full Version : mototown

440ex342
01-08-2007, 08:04 PM
who went any info on how it was would like the truth of how it really was

1fst400
01-08-2007, 08:17 PM
I was there. IMO it wasent worth the 60$. The track was rough. The lines where long. There was a 2 hour break for lunch and some stupid presidents race. Which was a bunch of important ppl on little 80 quads or somthing, that took up a hour. They should have done that at the end of the day. I spend nearly 200$ geting set up to ride for the day and get to watch other ppl have a blast for an hour.

From 11:00-3:00 I made 2 ten minute runs. Then from 3:00 till closing it thinned out, the track got rougher but there was no line at that point.

If you like a real tight track that is set up super cross dirtbike style then this is the track for you. The landings are super steep for moast all the jumps. Your timing has to be perfect for the double double sections. If not you end up like me doing a front flip.

But Its good winter practice I guess, altho due to the wimpy winter you can ride outside prety easily.

440ex342
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
thanks i am glad i didn't go i would be pissed if they took up that much time and charge that much anyone else have an opinion please be honest

trick450r
01-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 440ex342
thanks i am glad i didn't go i would be pissed if they took up that much time and charge that much anyone else have an opinion please be honest

its more setup for just neatv-mx guys...i mean we all get to go hang out with each other for the day, that is mostly why it was put together by NEATV...

Live2Ride300
01-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I was there, I thought it was a blast. Deffinately tight and technical. Awesome jumps, had alot of fun on that spectator jump. A few people took some good diggers. My first lap I almost took a digger in the whoop section, was still dialing in my new shocks:p

Besides waiting to ride it was awesome. Towards the end of the day I got alot more track time. Probably did about 50 laps or so that day.

Deffinately going back February 4th!

SRH
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
i loved it, well worth the cash hard to find a nice technical track like that unless you make your own,plus its january, its muddy and cold outside, people there who run the place were super nice, i actually couldnt beleive how nice, its not a place to go and trail ride.... i did like 4 motos before i was too sore to really go out and hammer safely in a group so i watched the rest of the day, the wait was long but so what a little time to take a leak work on the quad etc, and if you consider that track rough i hope you never get on an outdoor track:p lots of fast guys there, i kinda wished they would of split up the beginners with the more expirienced guys , youd come up on a group of guys really fast who were rolling the rythm sections it didnt really give me an oppurtunity to get comfortable since i only had an oppurtunity to do those sections maybe 1 or 2 times per practice, overall, it was great, ill be back for the 4th!

Live2Ride300
02-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Mototown was awesome yesterday! Loved the new track set up. What did you guys think?

BlasterBTW
02-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Me and my buds made the trip up from PA for practice yesterday. Pretty nice track. I loved the facility, deffinatley topnotch! The track was fun, tight, technical, sx style. The whoops were pretty sketchy, but fun to try. It was worth the 5hr drive each way, 60 bucks to ride and 2 diggers in the dirt! Some good old fashioned fun!

Live2Ride300
02-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey man, I saw you riding at the end, you sure know how to crank it:devil:

1fst400
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I was there this time too. The track layout was WAY better than last time.

If you where there I probly asked you if you had a front hub. lol. the bearings in mine blew out so I only made a cupple runs before my tire was about to fall off.

rollie
02-05-2007, 12:53 PM
I was there, White 450R mostly stock #51, i LOVE the new track layout, and i got to go out 6 times:cool:

1fst400
02-05-2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.putfile.com/mittimj/images/79774

RandRRrider
02-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Had a great time!! D6 boys will be back!!

BlasterBTW
02-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks for that link to the pics. You actually got like 15 pics of me. Thanks agin,
Bryan

RandRRrider
02-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by BlasterBTW
Thanks for that link to the pics. You actually got like 15 pics of me. Thanks agin,
Bryan

That's because you ride real slow and it's easier to take pictures of you!! j/k. I know your fast! Just busting your balls