PDA

View Full Version : National Championship

Doober
01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
:D uh oh games still got plenty of time but OSU isnt looking like they did in the regular season....whats your take on this?

Hondadudeehhhh
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
all i can say is i was completely wrong about OSU and Michigan. They did not prove themselves worthy of a National championship chance. But good for USC and Florida, both teams are playing with twice the emotion and passion to win than either of my big ten teams. Better prepared and better coached. Congrats to both teams

killerofcrows48
01-08-2007, 09:05 PM
OSU is gettin walked all over by the Gators. :( :ermm:

A A R O N
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
We choked and they bent us over:mad:

northwest Texas
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
I could really care less about either team, most of them as a matter of fact. But I am so glad to be seeing the "golden child" getting the whupping they are getting.

It was plumb rediculous the lack of respect Florida got. I saw the #'s and their stats could have been argued that they were the #1 seed.

the only thing I like about Florida is Emmitt Smith, other than that I don't care about them at all either.

redlineranger
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by A A R O N

yesss..... and they're still raping the buckeyes... i really have alot more respect now for Florida, cus i pretty much wrote them off whenever they announced them playing for the title. but man, was i wrong about OSU, they dont even look a bit resemblant (is that a word?) as to what they did in the regular season. but still gotta give em credit they dominated this year, they just for some reason werent ready to play to night, or dont look like it anyways

i guess all thats left now is congradulations florida:ermm:

250R-Dee
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
SEC all the way!! Florida totally ripped OSU to pieces. I wish I could this game instead reading the play-by-play on yahoo.

Doober
01-08-2007, 09:44 PM
so happy osu got beat...ill admit it that i wrote off florida too but boy did they prove they were meant to be there

Tommy 17
01-08-2007, 10:02 PM
the problem is that the big 10 has to big of a break after the regular season... they are outta practice where the other teams play championship games...

A A R O N
01-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
the problem is that the big 10 has to big of a break after the regular season... they are outta practice where the other teams play championship games...

True, 51 days is a long while. That's probably part of it, but I also just don't understand how you let a team run all over you for the WHOLE game, even if you had that long of a break. OSU showed 1 sign of their regular season domination....and that was over within a matter of seconds:rolleyes:

01-09-2007, 01:11 PM
WOW! Big 10 was waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy overrated!! USC ***** slaps Michigan and OSU is trounced by Florida, which by the way, almost didn't even get into the title game! What we need is a freakn' playoff!!

Kind of ironic, all the talk was about Michigan and OSU from the same conference should have been in the title game. Fact is there should have been two teams from the same conference in the title game, Florida and LSU!!!!!!!!!!

honda250xrider
01-09-2007, 01:16 PM
OSU didnt deserve to win that game the way the played, seemed pretty sloppy all the way around, gators did a heck of a job i thought and really didnt make to big of mistakes like OSU did. I was hoping to see OSU put more pressure on gators qb but they were in zone most of the game. no excuses florida simply kicked OSU right off the feild with the way they played

A A R O N
01-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
Florida and LSU!!!!!!!!!!

That^^is just stupid. Ohio State deserved to be there more than anybody else, BUT they did not deserve to win that game. You can't judge how deserving a team was after the fact..... then you might as well call Boise State the national champion cause they didn't lose at all.

DeerNuts
01-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

Agreed. It's at least somewhat a factor.

That, and the Big 10 has nothing on the SEC. But the better teams (PSU,OSU, Mich, Wisc.) are nothing to sneeze at either. Witness Wisc. beating Arkansas and PSU stomping Tennessee.

And by the way, PSU finishes 24th! I was kinda shocked, but hey that's cool. National champions 2007. You heard it hear first!!:macho

(I have nothing to base that on, I'm just a Penn Stater:cool: )

JessetheKid
01-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by A A R O N

That for sure, I watched every game this season and they showed no resemblance in the champinship game toward their regular season games.

Oh well i guess when you put a team out long before they are bound to fight back.

woodsman250r
01-09-2007, 06:10 PM
After watching that game I would have sworn the OSU players traded places with players from a team in the ACC. They didn't play like the regular season Buckeyes and got handled by Florida who in my mind isn't close to the team OSU is. I don't care what people say, the SEC still sucks. Big Ten is the toughest conference in college football hands down. I would love to see USC or Florida play a big ten schedule and weather. No team will play a decent game after 51 days off and loosing one of their top starters. Yea i'm a cocky OSU fan and supporter of the Big Ten and that will never change.

tp300ex
01-09-2007, 06:22 PM
LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!!
the big 10 isnt chit on the side of the sec!!
ill admit some of the bigger teams lost but hey we all have bad seasons...
o well LSU still rocks!