PDA

View Full Version : Racing Tips Section

JRP
01-08-2007, 05:50 PM
I know you are a very busy person harlen, making/updating this site for us is awsome! And i know that we have pretty much every single topic that you can thing of, but i was thinking if we got alot of ppl to agree that a tip and tricks section would be awsome, if you would be able to make us one? I know there are alot of racers on this site, adn i think it would be awsome to be able to help eachother out! I know myself, a racer, loves to help, by showing/explaining, other ppl how to do things in racing, and i also liek recieving tips on how to get better. Anywhere from exercise, cornering, breaking, jumping, to whoops. I just think it would be really cool to have something like that! Thanks alot harlen, this site is the BEST! ~Jordan Pepper #859~

suzukigirl
01-08-2007, 07:39 PM
i think thats a cool idea...and maybe have something about training

hardkoratvmxr
01-08-2007, 07:40 PM
good idea

JRP
01-09-2007, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by suzukigirl

yep everything and anything about racing!:)

400exrider113
01-09-2007, 06:13 AM
that sounds sweet i think it would be worth the time

hartnett18
01-09-2007, 07:03 AM
ya that would be cool.

krt400ex
01-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by suzukigirl

JRP
01-09-2007, 01:16 PM
ttt, for everyone that said maybe, what would you change about it? Thanks ~Jordan Pepper #859~

Scro
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by JRP
ttt, for everyone that said maybe, what would you change about it? Thanks ~Jordan Pepper #859~

I think it's a good idea, but I feel that there are too many sections as it is. If we get anymore specific with the sections, new people that visit the site will not know which to post under. A possible solution to this (and it's been talked about in other threads) is to create more subforums. For instance, under the racing section, there could be subforums for tips and tricks, coverage, MX, XC, etc.

MO-EX-RIDER
01-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I think it's a good idea, but I feel that there are too many sections as it is. If we get anymore specific with the sections, new people that visit the site will not know which to post under. A possible solution to this (and it's been talked about in other threads) is to create more subforums. For instance, under the racing section, there could be subforums for tips and tricks, coverage, MX, XC, etc.

me like a xc only area!!:devil:

JRP
01-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Scro

sounds good to me dustin! good idea man!:)

PeeWee21
01-10-2007, 06:11 AM
That's a damn good idea!! :macho

01-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Don't crash.

Go fast.

Train hard.

Go large.

What else ya need to know?

:devil:

(ftr, I voted Y)