PDA

View Full Version : trading races? gncc for worcs?

bradley300
01-08-2007, 10:14 AM
i posted this in the open, but thought it might be a good idea to post it in here also.

bottom line, i REALLY want to do a WORCS race, but live in indiana. i'm sure there is someone on the west coast that is in a simialar but opposite scenario so here is what i propose for anyone thats intersted.

you pick a GNCC, come out and race my quad (the yfz in my sig). i'll be there with you, help you with advice, any questions, get you signed up etc etc... and i pick a WORCS, come out and race your quad.

keeps everything simple, and makes it much easier to race a quad on the opposite coast. all you need to do is hop on a plane with your race gear and i'll pick you up at the airport if you'll do the same

QuadJunkies
01-11-2007, 12:05 AM
interesting......
any takers?!

How about I just fly out and pay the East Coast a visit
:D
I would LOVE to do that someday :(

Hope ya find an exchange Bradley, you wouldlike it Im sure.

Make sure its for the Idaho round so we can meet up, its a SWEET course .

gbcap
01-11-2007, 07:12 AM
that sounds like an awesome idea. that would be a really easy way to do another series like that!!!

bradley300
01-11-2007, 08:35 AM
yeah i was thinking about it one day but thought it would be impossible to get a quad all the way out there with the vacation time i have, but i didnt think i could race someone elses quad for nothing, then i thought about just trading a whole race since there arent any GNCC's on that side of the country

bradley300
01-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
interesting......
any takers?!

How about I just fly out and pay the East Coast a visit
:D
I would LOVE to do that someday :(

Hope ya find an exchange Bradley, you wouldlike it Im sure.

Make sure its for the Idaho round so we can meet up, its a SWEET course .

your welcome anytime and if this happens i'll try to get to that race for ya!

QuadJunkies
01-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by gbcap
that sounds like an awesome idea. that would be a really easy way to do another series like that!!!

It would most certainly make it possible for alot of riders to get a taste of both East and West Coast racing.
I think its its a great idea too!

jesshamner
01-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Brilliant! You surprise me sometimes Brad. LOL. Just kidding with you. It is a great idea though. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it. I'm curious to see if you have any takers.

Let's just plan a trip to go to the dunes and make sure we hit a race while we're there. :devil: Think the boss will go for that?

bradley300
01-11-2007, 08:03 PM
that might be a hard sell, but maybe i could tell her she can take a vacation somewhere else with your boss

QuadJunkies
01-11-2007, 11:21 PM
The Idaho Sand is some of the most incredible sand you will ever ride in the US.

C'MON OVA! :cool: