PDA

View Full Version : Team Monster Energy Kawasaki

wolfpack91
01-07-2007, 06:56 PM
After reading an interview with Team Green's (Bike) boss on Racer X and the announcement made on live TV last night. The Team Kawasaki Quad team will also be running the Monster Energy colors on their machines. Monster is sponsoring ALL of Kawasaki's power sport teams.

01-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Hell yea, Kawi is gonna get into Quads too...this is great news for us!...not to mention Monster Energy kicks ***!:macho :blah:

Nick110
01-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by the_440_kid
Hell yea, Kawi is gonna get into Quads too...this is great news for us!...not to mention Monster Energy kicks ***!:macho :blah:

Too bad its terrible for you.

01-07-2007, 07:33 PM
how is it terrible for me?:confused:

FasstMidnightZ
01-07-2007, 07:47 PM
yeah, from watching speed last night the kawi bikes have black wheels now lol dunno what else.

Ohh, am i the only one who thinks monster tastes like ****. :confused:
I happen to like No fear gold.

Titanium
01-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by FasstMidnightZ
No fear gold.

Dannys440
01-08-2007, 05:56 AM
No Fear is sweet, the gold or regular.

Idk but you might want to try the monster Khaos or Assult.In my oppnion the regular monster tastes like ****, and redbull aint much better.

mx428
01-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by the_440_kid
how is it terrible for me?:confused:
When I went to GNC to get my month supply of arsenal-x and omega cuts, I got a free GNC magazine and they had an article about how bad energy drinks really are for you heres some of the stastistics the study came up with..

top 5 worst energy drinks

1)MONSTER
2)Sobe No Fear
3) Ampd
4)Full Throttle
5)Rockstar

Red Bull with no sugar was rated as the best energy drink for you, but rightfully enough it had the least effect on your body..(gave you the least energy). heres some other scary stastistics it showed in the article..

for ever 20oz. of Monster you drink it takes 6.3 gallons of water to flush it out of your kidneys, the average person drinks 6.3 gallons of water in 23 days.. for every 20oz of Red Bull with no sugar you drink it takes .9 gallons of water to flush out your kidneys the average person drinks .9 gallons of water in about 2 days.

Another study showed...

If the average person drank 5 Monsters a day for 12 years, and did not drink 1 gallon of water per day he/she would have kidney failure within 5 years... The average person can drink 5 Red Bulls with no sugar a day for 196 years before getting any signs of kidney failure.

Some more...

The average energy drinker drinks 2 energy drinks a day to equal the sugar in 2 Monster you would have to eat 13 scoops of ice cream a day.. Red Bull with no sugar it would take 2 scoops of ice cream in a day to equal two red bulls with no sugar..

those are real scary numbers I think I'd lay off the Monster... even the best energy drink for you which is Red Bull with no sugar even it looks real bad for you...

Nick110
01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Ahh thats the info I was looking for.

01-08-2007, 02:54 PM
it aint gonna kill ya! haha. hey man, having 1 a week isnt bad for you...

NPelletier
01-08-2007, 02:58 PM
never had a monster, but ther ebikes look kik @$$, i luv black wheels on dirtbikes:D

01-08-2007, 05:00 PM
All I drink is Water...i dont like tea, or other sodas...i hate redbull...and ive tried every flavor of monster, i think they all kick ***!:p :o

400ex87
01-08-2007, 08:16 PM
haha..now add in the factor of playin a whole lotta beer pong at night then drinkin a monster in the mornin to keep you awake from your hangover! haha!
that right there is the death of your kidney

jrspawn
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
You guys should try Red Balls, its cocaine in a can baby!!!!!

Justin

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqKq_pAgy1Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqKq_pAgy1Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>