PDA

View Full Version : Angry at ebayer

HondaEXrider22
01-07-2007, 06:03 PM
OK Listen to this and tell me if I was wrong.

I bought an auction for one of those seat covers on ebay(xtreme-cycle). I won it, and bidded on the red one. He sent me yellow one. I emailed 2 and called once(no answer to any). I figured big deal. It wasnt what I wanted, but I figured live with it because I had no cover at the time to ride and I also didnt want the hassle to send it back. I left him negative feedback for wrong color, no contact, and slow shipping(took over a week after payment recieved to get item). He then left a negative(my first feedback) saying that I didnt read the auction because supposedly it takes him 3-10 days just to mail it out. Never said anything about the wrong color and nonreplyd emails.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330059847480&rd=1&rd=1

The auction is a red one for sure, and also I pout on my payment red/black one.

Am I wrong? Thanks for hearing my out.

clutch22
01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I would contact Ebay, and have them look into it.

Scro
01-07-2007, 06:08 PM
It all depends on what was said in the ad. If the ad stated that it was yellow, you shouldn't have said he sent the wrong color. A week or a little longer is really not that long to wait, especially if he said before hand that it would take 3-10 days for shipping.

If I were you, I would request a mutual agreement to retract both negatives. It would benefit both of you.

fast250r
01-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I understand leaving negative feedback for the wrong color and no responces, but not for the one week till recieved time. One week is pretty good. You have to consider that he had to package it, take it to the PO and have them ship it. Shipping is not overnight unless you pay alot more.

CHEVYZ
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
You are in the right. That auction specifically states that it was for a red/black cover, and if you put that in when you sent the payment even more so. He should have sent you what you purchased, end of story.

JForestZ34
01-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Nope you where not wrong at all for leaving negative feedback on him. Maybe not for the shipping, but definitley for him sending the wrong one. I read the description and it does clearly say it's for the black and red seat cover. So screw em.

James

honda350r
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
I would try to get the right color from the guy . Just change you ebay account,you did not have any feedback anyway so you are not out by changing to a new account !

You you should always try to make it right between you and the seller before you give a Negitive feedback ..

Also I would have checked his feedback before I bought anything from that guy! His feedback is terrible!!

honda350r
01-07-2007, 06:46 PM
I would try to get the right one . Just change you ebay account,you did not have any feedback anyway so you are not out by changine to a new account !

You you should always try to make it right between you and the seller before you give a Negitive feedback ..

Also I would have checked his feedback before I bought anything from that guy! His feedback is terrible!!

Chin_Chilla
01-07-2007, 09:19 PM
You did your part of sending payment instantly, but he was wrong in leaving you negative for wrong color, and bad customer service, just look at his feedback comments, I read almost 30 ppl saying their items took 30+ days to recieve! Most of the time you need to read the feedback comments to know what kind of person you are dealing with.

northwest Texas
01-07-2007, 09:33 PM
You should have contacted ebay after he failed to respond in a timely manner. I would contact them with your little problem and get them to straighten it out unless you've already used the cover.

One week is no time to wait. To complain about that is rediculous. That is where you are wrong, otherwise I understand your valid complaint.