PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Honda 250EX trade with Dirtbike

HondaEXrider22
01-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Hey I am looking to trade my 2003 Red Honda 250EX for a CR / KX / KTM / RM 125 dirtbike 2 Stroke. No YZs please. Cash can be added for either side of trade depending on year/condition of bike compared to quad. The 250 has the mods in my sig. No pics, but can get them to you if serious buyer. Quad is in great shape with minor wear/tear signs from general riding. Very clean, as it was recently stripped down to polish/clean/oil change before sell. Please nothing to far from East PA. Please PM and post. Thanks.

yamr6bike
01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Are you interested in trading your 400ex I have many bikes to choose from let me know???? and as for my friends RM125 yur interested in send me a pic to kmoney6626@hotmail.com and I'll show him he may just do it cause his little bro needs a quad....

03 YZ125 -- 134 cc full port and polish, Motion Pro Throttle, V-force Reed Cage and Carbon Fiber Reeds, Twin Air Filter, TAG Bars, new sprockets, FMF sst pipe and Silencer, Pro pilot suspension, brand new front tire, few rides on rear may be forgetting some things.

01 CR250 -- Factory Connection Supension, FMF SST pipe, Fmf shorty sst silencer, pro carbon reeds, Rejetted, Twin air filters(2), Renthal bars brand new, Renthal sprockets, DID 520ERT chain, Throttle jockey gripper seat, Works connection pro-perch,low hrs on a NIKS piston and rings, Boyesen side cover, new tires, new grips, port and polish, milled head, new gears, new crank, new rod, all new bearings, motor has 10 hrs since, high compacity radiator, high flow water pump, Engine ice, new cables all. list goes on and on used Honda pro oils only. factory race bike #9 of #10

98 YZF 400 --- First year to come out.cams, valves, bars, pumper carb, new chain and sprockets, Renthal bars, new front tire.

97 rm125 --- 10 hours since new, bike is mint almost no wear marks or even boot rub. new tires, grips, graphics