PDA

View Full Version : "Hang Over Harescramble" D-7 @ Rocket Raceway Coverage

Pappy
01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
The annual "Hangover Harescramble" kicked off the first race in 2007 today, held at Rocket Raceway in Three Springs PA. A good turn out for todays event with riders from all over the region making the trek in what ended up being almost ideal racing conditions.

Overcast conditions greeted the riders and fans as the race started, and darkening skies with a chilly wind would be on tap for the 1 hour long event.

(A few of the video clips are large, let them load!)

Link to Gallery (http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=2548298)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 05:48 PM
With Budds Creek dropped from the series this year, riders will be treated to more races held in what is a traditional mid-atlantic cross country genre'. This course was laid out at roughly 5 miles, and included the facilities Motocross track.

A quick check of the D-7 Quad harescramble site has the next few rounds as TBA.

This marks my 3rd year following D-7 and D-6 and it is a blast watching young riders make thier way to the top.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 05:55 PM
GNCC Pro rider Brent Sturdivant made the trip from his West Virginia stomping grounds to get some racing in for the first time in 07.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Another familiar face to D-7 and the GNCC Pro Class is Marylands own Andy Lagzdins. Andy was back to his old ways today, riding in the morning motorcycle class, then a quick drink and it was off to the starting line aboard his 450r!

Nice blister on the throttle hand Andy, I know that had to hurt!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Making a switch to Honda, Angel Atwell was on the line looking to sharpen her claws on some unsuspecting local riders!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I had a hunch that Chris Borich would be at this race, fresh back from testing in Florida, and I was glad to see him there. With names like Borich, Sturdivant,Lagzdins and Bithell(who also rode a bike in that race today) this was shaping up to be a great race!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I spied Brent trying to let the air out of Chris's tire:chinese: :blah:

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
This thing was about to get underway and I took up a position to grab shots of the start.

With a flip of the starting flag, the A class fired to life and thunder filled the Pennslyvania countryside. Chris Borich round's the first turn with pressure from #85

Start 1 (http://atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketstart1.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Another Class was on deck and the throaty sound of big bore thumpers told me they had been turned loose to do battle on this day!

I have to add that I have never been able to get good information from most D7 races. Trying to keep the classes organized and getting the results for coverage after the race is damn near impossible:ermm:

Start 2 (http://atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketstart2.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:08 PM
B class was the biggest class of the day and looked to be pretty competitive

Vet class took to the track with a Cannondale in the mix!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Shawn Collins(pictured far left) dives to the inside trying to get out front at the start. Shawn moved to B class this season based on his finishes in 06. He managed to battle forthe lead the first 2 laps and took home 8th for the day.

poogi grabbed the holeshot and had a great race going until he cut a tire down:(

Start 3 (atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketstart3.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:29 PM
The first turn narrowed about 3/4 of the way into it, with a low berm to the outside. I was sent scurrying away several times as riders who were pushed or went outside almost found that berm the hard way:p Thankfully no major wrecks at the immediate start kept things rolling along.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:38 PM
In no time, the leaders could be heard coming through the MX track and in front was Borich, riding very smooth and in control. At the start he had looked down several times at his shifter and I wondered if he was having an issue or had noticed a problem. If he did have one, you couldnt tell it was making a difference:p

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:42 PM
The front runners came through and were still close enough to keep tabs on each other as the riders completed the MX section and headed off into the woods.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:04 PM
The fun was underway as the course filled with racers all riding with the hammer down trying to get out front early in the race. A groan was heard when it was announced the race would only be 1 hour in duration at the pre race meeting. This will be the length for all D-7 races in 2007.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:06 PM
As Borich came into view to complete the first lap, no other A class riders could be seen! I saw Chris look around when he hit the MX track and for a few seconds it was unclear if there had been a bottleneck or something that would have tied up those aiming to hunt down the leader.

I knew where I wanted to be as the first lap completed and Chris did not disappoint me:)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Brent Sturdivant was charging hard to keep Borich in check, but the MX track was going to keep things real. Ive seen Brent absolutley send rocks and tree's running from his speed in the woods, but his strong point is not MX. Brent settled into second place and had his work cut out for him for the next 40 minutes

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:12 PM
A close call as a hard charging rider came up just a little short on the double. Luckily he saved it and continued his chase of the leaders.

Close Call (www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketclosecall.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Battles on the MX track were everywhere as the short course length and relative ease of the course allowed many riders to stay close.

Mx Action (www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketmisc.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I was about in a slobering fit as I had an issue with my camera. It took me an entire lap of cussing and swearing to fix it:ermm:

The MX track provided some good riding for those willing to let it loose!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Lap two was almost in the books as Borich was opening a gap from the rest of the field big enough to fly a plane through! Not sure what he ate for breakfest, but I think it was some of the smoothest riding I have seen from him yet.

Double Clip (http://atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketborichair.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:23 PM
The offcamber turns and mix of jumps had more then one XC rider wanting a set of MX tires for this section

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Lagzdins was riding hard, and I cant imagine how fit you have to be to ride for 2 hours on a bike, jump off and go back at it for another hour on a quad. This is not unusual for Andy, the first time I ever had the pleasure of seeing him race was in the late 80's as he did this at that time as well . My hats off to you!

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:28 PM
The field spread out a bit after the second lap, with a steady pace settling over the event, Jeffrey Pickens(pictured) was running strong on his new Honda.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Locals being what they are, number plates or other identifying items are void from most of the participants. I tried to find out who some of you all were during the race but thats a hard task after each lap's mud changes what you all look like.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:36 PM
The oppertunity to pass was abundant at this race, on the MX track:p

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I sent my brother and son off in different directions to capture the action on video. I have some great footage that I will get posted as soon as I get my computer working (I think its got dirt in the carb:o )

Lap 3 was a replay of the first two laps as Borich continued to lead.

Video Clip (http://www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketmud.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Sturdivant was holding second as he became the target as Borich looked to remain out front, and out of reach.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:42 PM
The top 5 were close enough that a mistake could hurt, all the riders were doing everything they could to gain on the rider ahead of them

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:43 PM
After the scoring area, the riders had a small portion remaining on the MX track before re-entering the woods.

Video Clip (http://www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketstump.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I was making my way to the woods when I saw the white flag come out:ermm:

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I must say it was nice being able to see most of the quads without 40 pounds of mud on them:p There were a few wet sections, but nothing like what alot of these guys are used to racing in.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Skill level varied as always, and for some this was thier first ever XC race

ATVriders.com supporter Chuck Glacken asked me to grab a shot of his friend racing for the first time, and here it is. Chuck raced a bike earlier in the day.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Atwell working on the last lap.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM
CletusEx(Nick) hammering away near the end of the race. Nick did pretty good today and will be hard to beat again this year as he attends alot of racing in D7 and the GNCC's

Uphill Clip (http://atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketwhoops.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Shawn Collins was a force to be reckoned with in 06 in C class locally, and in the GNCC AM Stock class.

He will soon be a new Dad so please wish him and his budding new family some best wishes, then roost the snot out of him:D

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Another GNCC Womans class racer was running today, Shanna Bradshaw took 12th in B class

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Borich crossed the finish line and gave me a thumbs up as he sat back and watched some of the action following him to the finish.

Borich MX (www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007borichmx.mp4)

Pappy
01-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Sturdivant came ripping to the checkers taking the 2nd spot

Pappy
01-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I asked for a finishing order report from the track personell, but seeing they hadnt gotton the bikes done I wasnt going to wait past supper to try and get one:p

If you know some of the finishing orders, please post them up!

#1 Borich
#2 Sturdivant
#3 Pickens
#4 Cunningham
#5 Lagzdins

poogi
01-07-2007, 09:26 PM
awesome pics as usual Pappy

Pappy
01-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Speaking of young and talented riders, Travis Jumper is out with a torn ACL and had to spectate today:(

Pappy
01-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Greg Condon (gbcap) was sitting this one out as the flu has him in bad shape. It was great seeing him trackside none the less!

Nick was feeling better as he is battling a case of broncitus, maybe instead of Hangover, they should call it the Flu race:p

I hope everyone is feeling better, nothing like a good hour long work out to kick the virus in the tail!

I updated the videos after a crash course in ftp coding:eek2: I reckon I better start taking less roost so I can get smart:p

stuntman_12
01-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Those are some awesome pictures! nice to some 07' riding!

steve_154
01-08-2007, 10:30 PM
A Class was all messed up as i finished fourth, and lagzdins finished 5th a few secconds behind me, and they gave him my award, they had a lot of the results messed up!!!!

400exrider707
01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
I cant get any of the videos to work? Nice pics though pappy.

01-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Was sturdivant running stock shocks?? They don't look revalved or anything.

cletusEX
01-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by force
Was sturdivant running stock shocks?? They don't look revalved or anything.

I think he runs stock fronts at a lot of the local races.

BSTURDIVANT
01-10-2007, 05:53 AM
It was a complete stock front end.....actually getting technical, those are stock front shocks I just purchased off of cletusex.

01-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
It was a complete stock front end.....actually getting technical, those are stock front shocks I just purchased off of cletusex.

why, dude??

poogi
01-10-2007, 01:51 PM
your a better man than me :eek2:

JackA450r
01-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Brent ran this stock front end setup with an elka rear shock on my quad all year last year at District 5 races. He did it because he feels if he runs good with it in locals imagine what he could do on his national bike setup. Plus running the stock front end will whip em into shape. I totally agree with him on that one.

01-11-2007, 10:16 AM
yeah, that makes sense.

poogi
01-12-2007, 10:58 PM
still a better man than me.I was running stock shocks last year it was sending me all over the place.my hats off to you !!I know that the rear shock is like a pogo stick .and it will kick your *** end if you don't know what your doing!!trust me I know:eek:

krt400ex
01-17-2007, 03:36 PM
sweet pics...alot of those guys were wayyyy over revving thier motors in the mx section...ppl need to learn how to ride....

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
sweet pics...alot of those guys were wayyyy over revving thier motors in the mx section...ppl need to learn how to ride....

Where you there or are you just going by the videos?

krt400ex
01-17-2007, 03:48 PM
the videos...and yes i kno that they bang em off the rev limiters when they r about to land. that is normal, i do it too...but there were a few ppl that were not shifting and just bangin em off the rev limiters for a second b4 shifting

Pappy
01-17-2007, 03:51 PM
the videos...and yes i kno that they bang em off the rev limiters when they r about to land. that is normal, i do it too...but there were a few ppl that were not shifting and just bangin em off the rev limiters for a second b4 shifting

until your on the gas and on the seat, let those that race worry about thier rev limiters:devil:

how fast was that couch your were riding going while these guys were racing:eek: :blah:

krt400ex
01-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
until your on the gas and on the seat, let those that race worry about thier rev limiters:devil:

how fast was that couch your were riding going while these guys were racing:eek: :blah:

lol...yea ok....but i do kno a thing or 2 about when and where to shift...and remember, i do ride...im not a poser :D :p

krt400ex
01-17-2007, 04:10 PM

and ne more thing...it is a computer chair :blah: :macho

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 04:42 PM
There is a huge difference in riding and racing. Just figured your comment about people learning to ride was kinda funny considering most of the people in those videos (at least the mx portion) are top level GNCC riders, so I think they know a thing or two about riding.:ermm:

krt400ex
01-17-2007, 07:46 PM
well considering that i was planning on racing GNCC this yr, and for the past 3 months half my riding has been at racing speeds, i should know a thing or 2 about how to ride as well

Pappy
01-17-2007, 07:54 PM
LOL....Borich might as well pack it in:p

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 08:06 PM
well considering that i was planning on racing GNCC this yr, and for the past 3 months half my riding has been at racing speeds, i should know a thing or 2 about how to ride as well

I never said anything about your ability to ride, after all, we all know that "planning" to race is one of the most important aspects of becoming a fast rider.:ermm:

Dirtiredneck
01-18-2007, 07:03 AM
"I never said anything about your ability to ride, after all, we all know that "planning" to race is one of the most important aspects of becoming a fast rider."

:blah: I fully agree with you Cletus...Planning is half the battle:devil:

gbcap
01-18-2007, 07:11 AM
a rev limiter is there for a reason. it is so you can't overrev the motor. there is nothing wrong AT ALL with bouncing the revs off the limiter for a short period of time. sometimes it is faster to not upshift for 2 seconds if you know your going to downshift a second later to go into a turn. one less motion to undertake while prepping for the next turn.

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 09:17 AM
LOL....Borich might as well pack it in:p

OMG...i ain't talkin about borich...he knows haow to ride...he is incredible, but there were a few others...anyway...this thread isn't really worth replying to anymore....

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by gbcap
a rev limiter is there for a reason. it is so you can't overrev the motor. there is nothing wrong AT ALL with bouncing the revs off the limiter for a short period of time. sometimes it is faster to not upshift for 2 seconds if you know your going to downshift a second later to go into a turn. one less motion to undertake while prepping for the next turn.

i agree, but im talking about landing from a jump and then instead of catching the next gear just over revving it for a couple of seconds and then shifting....it is like this....

NOT SHIFTING WHEN THEY SHOULD...WAITING TOO LONG TO SHIFT UP.....

there is a difference between holding it on if your near a corner and ready to downshift, and just holding it on too long even when your going to upshift

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Lap two was almost in the books as Borich was opening a gap from the rest of the field big enough to fly a plane through! Not sure what he ate for breakfest, but I think it was some of the smoothest riding I have seen from him yet.

Double Clip (http://atvpress.com/atvvideos/district7/d7atv2007rocketborichair.mp4)

this clip was the one i was talking about....the second guy coming off that jump...he just rolls over it and then going down the hill he over revs it b4 shifting...i guess it shouldn't have benn..."ppl need to learn to ride" but more like..."this guy should learn to shift"

cletusEX
01-18-2007, 11:01 AM
this clip was the one i was talking about....the second guy coming off that jump...he just rolls over it and then going down the hill he over revs it b4 shifting...i guess it shouldn't have benn..."ppl need to learn to ride" but more like..."this guy should learn to shift"

Or just not say anything.:p I'm pretty sure that is Brent Sturdivant, a Pro GNCC racer. I really don't care either way just get tired of reading comments that people have no business making (like someone who doesn't race commenting on a pro's riding ability, oh wait "shifting" ability) But anyways, I'm done, good luck if you decide to race this year.

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by cletusEX
Or just not say anything.:p I'm pretty sure that is Brent Sturdivant, a Pro GNCC racer. I really don't care either way just get tired of reading comments that people have no business making

then don't read them, or don't reply to them so that an arguement starts...

JackA450r
01-18-2007, 02:41 PM
First Off- Look what it says under your name-Racer Wannabe:huh Im with CletusEx on this one. There is a big difference between riding and racing.
Second- You know nothing of Brents racing style. He likes to bang it off the rev limiter. Always has and probably always will.
Third- You shouldnt be downing a GNCC Pros racing ability or shifting ability. He made it to the top for some reason.:D

BSTURDIVANT
01-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Thats me......I run the rev limiter CONSTANTLY! That quad is pretty much stock which means for me to go fast.......i have to hit it hard....wide open or nothin! It doesnt bother me if people don't think I can ride....so krt400ex thanks for the advice and no harm no foul....thats my outake on life...but there are others that sometimes are not as nice as I am.

Brent

krt400ex
01-18-2007, 03:23 PM
didn't mean to offend any1....ppl seem to get offended easily. im glad your not offended....it just doens't make sense to me to be doing that because it no longer makes power if it isn't revving any farther.... so it doesn't make sense to rev it that far IMO

BSTURDIVANT
01-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Pretty Sure I was in the rev limiter................

Pappy
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM

You werent trained to ride anything shy of the rev limiter:devil:

krt400ex
01-19-2007, 09:50 AM

sweet pic

gbcap
01-24-2007, 06:45 AM
for all the smart butts that want to comment on quality just don't bother. i don't care, its called uploaded video. if you don't want to watch it you don't have too so just keep quiet.

this is the starts and the first 2 laps from the mx section of the track.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6cb04af9-601c-4dc5-a3dc-98bf016a4a59.htm

woods portion coming soon.

cletusEX
01-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Nice video. I even like the "quite looking over your shoulder" comment when I come by.:p You'd think I'd learn after wrecking last year looking over my shoulder to see where you were, but I guess some habits are hard to break. Looking forward to the woods section video.

gbcap
01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
i do it too...don't worry. its just funny to see you do it like 5 times in 100 yards. did you notice how far you pulled away from him when you stopped looking back?

Pappy
01-24-2007, 08:30 AM
hell, i thought nick was bored with racing the normal way so looking backwards added an air of excitement:devil:

cletusEX
01-24-2007, 08:44 AM
i do it too...don't worry. its just funny to see you do it like 5 times in 100 yards. did you notice how far you pulled away from him when you stopped looking back?

It was only like twice!:D I was just checking how fast I had to ride in order to stay in front of him, didn't want to wear myself out in that long 1 hour race.

gbcap
01-25-2007, 06:25 AM
here is the woods section video. sorry its all fromthe same spot but i wasn't behind the camera.

ignore all the talking from the lil kid too. he never shuts up.

isn't it amazing how much faster borich comes thru that section then the other racers...note that was the last lap too.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dd6149f2-dcc7-4ccb-91e6-98c00179c1ae.htm

krt400ex
01-25-2007, 07:20 AM
did you notice how all the 450Rs were up front except fot the craptor. that says something. that is hwy honda doesn't need to be part og the gncc. just look at the following.(another thread) :devil:

poogi
01-27-2007, 11:01 PM

you are soooo right !! I bang the rev limiter like a prom queen,I aint ashamed !!maybe thats why some people bust through the turns while others are fumbling the shifter and the clutch getting passed in the corners remember any body can ride fast on a straight away but you win races in the corners!!:D

poogi
01-27-2007, 11:57 PM
here is the woods section video. sorry its all fromthe same spot but i wasn't behind the camera.

ignore all the talking from the lil kid too. he never shuts up.

isn't it amazing how much faster borich comes thru that section then the other racers...note that was the last lap too.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dd6149f2-dcc7-4ccb-91e6-98c00179c1ae.htm thanks gbcap now thats entertainment!!!

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by poogi
you are soooo right !! I bang the rev limiter like a prom queen,I aint ashamed !!maybe thats why some people bust through the turns while others are fumbling the shifter and the clutch getting passed in the corners remember any body can ride fast on a straight away but you win races in the corners!!:D

my riding style is to use torque to get out of corners rather than rev, i find that the quad hooks up better. i rarely use clutch

poogi
01-29-2007, 03:21 PM
my riding style is to use torque to get out of corners rather than rev, i find that the quad hooks up better. i rarely use clutch

thats all good if thats how you like to get passed :eek: Me on the other hand ride with some Pro and A class riders and i do what they taught me .Thier experience got them to be where they are today .and if I learned any thing about riding ,It wasn't on the internet !It was on the quad:macho
what class do you plan on running this year?

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 03:25 PM
thats all good if thats how you like to get passed :eek: Me on the other hand ride with some Pro and A class riders and i do what they taught me .Thier experience got them to be where they are today .and if I learned any thing about riding ,It wasn't on the internet !It was on the quad:macho
what class do you plan on running this year?

don't know yet...if i get this dirtbike i want i think im gonna try the b and c class...if i don't then i dunno what im donna be running beings that i got a stock 400ex

if you have a machine that is more torquey, then using torgue is better. my quad works better on the torque curve than it does if i rev it too the moon. if i had it tuned for all top, then i would rev it too...but torque puts the power to the ground better. i don't usually run mine past 6000 - 7000 RPMs

poogi
01-29-2007, 03:44 PM
don't know yet...if i get this dirtbike i want i think im gonna try the b and c class...if i don't then i dunno what im donna be running beings that i got a stock 400ex

if you have a machine that is more torquey, then using torgue is better. my quad works better on the torque curve than it does if i rev it too the moon. if i had it tuned for all top, then i would rev it too...but torque puts the power to the ground better. i don't usually run mine past 6000 - 7000 RPMs

I have 450 r that has a stock motor except a fat boy 4 and a 180 main jet 'I could throw in a hrc cam and find the next gear but when you start tinkering with the engine you end up with issues! I found that the stock 450 engine has plenty of power for xc racing. You have to remember that most of the racing is in the woods so on behalf of the people racing that particular race, most never seen a motorcross track and don't know how to jump but they will tear it up in the woods, I know that for sure. Just look at Mike Kyte for instance I can smoke him on the mx track but the woods is an entirely different ball game .

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
I have 450 r that has a stock motor except a fat boy 4 and a 180 main jet 'I could throw in a hrc cam and find the next gear but when you start tinkering with the engine you end up with issues! I found that the stock 450 engine has plenty of power for xc racing. You have to remember that most of the racing is in the woods so on behalf of the people racing that particular race, most never seen a motorcross track and don't know how to jump but they will tear it up in the woods, I know that for sure. Just look at Mike Kyte for instance I can smoke him on the mx track but the woods is an entirely different ball game .

i agree, but does a rdidng style change that much for a different type of track/terrain? to me, the way you use your motor wouldn't change much at all....im mostly woods riding soo...i never been to an mx track

Laurazelinka
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM

I love how "ppl" can put down others without even being a racer, I ride also but to critique anothers racing stlye without being a "racer" is just assanine.

"alot of those guys were wayyyy over revving thier motors in the mx section" I bet these guys could still take your A** !!! Also if you haven't been on an mx track what right do you have to put down others who are out there trying? I highly doubt anyone cares or wants to hear an opinion of one who does not " walk the walk "

Nobody likes a sour puss :blah:

krt400ex
01-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Laurazelinka
I love how "ppl" can put down others without even being a racer, I ride also but to critique anothers racing stlye without being a "racer" is just assanine.

"alot of those guys were wayyyy over revving thier motors in the mx section" I bet these guys could still take your A** !!! Also if you haven't been on an mx track what right do you have to put down others who are out there trying? I highly doubt anyone cares or wants to hear an opinion of one who does not " walk the walk "

i don't have to be a racer to know how to ride.

i have been practicing for about 4 months now for the GNCC, so i do know how to ride

and if you would like to know, i have spanked a few A class riders on 450s before. you should not critisize other ppl if you have never seen them ride...that is just "assanine"

poogi
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Laurazelinka

word up !!!!:D

poogi
01-30-2007, 02:08 PM
i don't have to be a racer to know how to ride.

i have been practicing for about 4 months now for the GNCC, so i do know how to ride

and if you would like to know, i have spanked a few A class riders on 450s before. you should not critisize other ppl if you have never seen them ride...that is just "assanine" but its ok to criticize others even though you dont race .now that is something ???:confused:

krt400ex
01-31-2007, 09:05 AM
but i did see them ride be it on a video, but i did see them ride

anyway...enough with all this. im sorry that i critized other riders in the first place

Dirtiredneck
01-31-2007, 11:09 AM
Dagnamit Poog....Would you drop it already :devil: if you guys want to make fun of someone, make fun of me. I ride C class and I am really slow:blah: and my Quad looks like the Great pumpkin Charlie Brown.....:o

Laurazelinka
01-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Dirtiredneck
Dagnamit Poog....Would you drop it already :devil: if you guys want to make fun of someone, make fun of me. I ride C class and I am really slow:blah: and my Quad looks like the Great pumpkin Charlie Brown.....:o

:confused: :devil: :eek: :eek2:

poogi
01-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Dirtiredneck

the great Pumpkin !!!hahahaha im sorry I won't pick on anyone anymore :scary: :ermm: how about over reving our motors this weekend???give me a call !!!

krt400ex
02-01-2007, 10:49 AM
how about over reving our motors this weekend???give me a call !!!

you spelled that wrong..its over revving:chinese:

poogi
02-01-2007, 04:31 PM
don't know how to spell it just know how to do it!!!;) :devil:

poogi
02-01-2007, 08:14 PM
did you notice how all the 450Rs were up front except fot the craptor. that says something. that is hwy honda doesn't need to be part og the gncc. just look at the following.(another thread) :devil:

kdgblfisgbfl...duuurrr you spelled why wrong

md1985250r
02-02-2007, 07:30 AM
damnit poogi...where are we gonna over rev this weekend???????????????I need to practice some more so I can criticize the pros at the next race!!!:devil: :devil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

poogi
02-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by md1985250r
damnit poogi...where are we gonna over rev this weekend???????????????I need to practice some more so I can criticize the pros at the next race!!!:devil: :devil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you know thats right and well take one with us I ll call you :blah: how about tearing up Whiteford !!!:macho

Seano300ex
12-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey is there a hang over harescramble this year coming up? thanks-sean

Dirtiredneck
12-24-2007, 07:37 AM
Nope,

There is NO\ATV Hangover this year anywhere. I don't understand why people are being so lame!!!:confused:

Pappy
12-24-2007, 07:39 AM
www.koontzadventures.com

dec 30th weather permitting

Seano300ex
12-25-2007, 01:25 PM
wheres the race at, website doesnt work

poogi
01-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I don't see a good future in district 7 atv harescrambles :(

Dirtiredneck
01-06-2008, 09:51 AM
WTF is wrong with D7 ATV Org. There are plenty of racers that want to race the HS. It seems like they have Never had there ***** together...:grr: This means more traveling and a lot more $$$ to race what use to be called local. :mad: