PDA

View Full Version : 400ex owners and people who knnow the priceing on a 400

woodsracer144
01-07-2007, 03:32 PM
ok i found a 1999 400ex and its not too far away form me. i was woundering what is a 99 worth? it has dg nerfs i think be the little lupe on the back by the tire is cut off to fit BIG tires on. it has polaris stock tires all the way around, like off the express and all them. i think that it has a r-4 or a dg pipe on it. it p/c ed yellow i think and it has some different bars. thats all i can think of, its listed for 1750, i was think in 1800 if he will meet me half way, its about a 3 and a half hr from my place to his place with out meeting, so i thought if we both drove 1 and a half or if he would drive at least a hr. what do you think about it?

Chin_Chilla
01-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
ok i found a 1999 400ex and its not too far away form me. i was woundering what is a 99 worth? it have dg nerfs i think be ther little lup on the back by the tire is cut off to fit BIG tires on. it have polaris stock tires all the way around, like off the express and all them. i thin that it has a r-4 or a dg pipe one it. it p/c yellow i think and it has some different bars. thats all i can think of, its listed for 1750, i was think in 1800 if he will meet me haltf way, its about a 3 and a half from my place to his place with out meeting, so i thought if er both drove 1 and a half or if he would drive at least a hr. what do you think about it? What in the world did you just say??? Get you a spell-check program and re-post this....:ermm:

trey88
01-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I paid 2400 for my 400ex, but it's a 2k model. I knew the owner, and it was a well kept quad, very good condition. Other than scratches on the plastic (no cracks) there wasn't anything wrong with it.

woodsracer144
01-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Chin_Chilla
What in the world did you just say??? Get you a spell-check program and re-post this....:ermm:

i jsut did, i was typeing in the dark. sorry. i ride a 01 blaster too and i really like it and i dont really wanna sell it i really like the kick on it. but i dont really care for the pre-mixing i dont mind it but it isnt that bad, i have it running really good. i have it sold for 1800 to a friend and people said that i ripin him off but i told him that im not gonna say a price you give me one and i'll say yes or no and he never said a lower price so. but i would like to know more about them too, my buddy has one and when you hammer on the gas you just about fall off the back but his dad has the same thing and i just drove it yester day and i felt like the blaster had more power than that but he has a faster top end. but im not sure on what to buy, i wanna get a mx quad or make one. but im not sure on what to do. post pics of your rides so i know what i want