PDA

View Full Version : Were selling the 116

QuadJunkies
01-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I am REALLY going to be sad to see things mini go. :( Its been one hell of a quad!
We just dont need the extra quad anymore now that the hybrid will be completed tomorrow.
I hope who ever buys her will get as much fun out of it as my Daughter did.
mini 116 for sale (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=274819)

newnick
01-08-2007, 06:12 AM
The hybrid looks good in the pics I've seen.

QuadJunkies
01-08-2007, 11:39 AM
I stock seat and brake calipers are the only eye sore right now :p
Oh, and the wore out tires,Im waiting on new wheels to arrive so we have to run the old one for this wk end.

300exOH
01-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I was looking at your mini and I noticed you mentioned the "Billet Tranny Saver(this is a MUST on a mini thats rode hard)"

What is a billet tranny saver? I've never even heard of them...

:ermm:

QuadJunkies
01-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
I was looking at your mini and I noticed you mentioned the "Billet Tranny Saver(this is a MUST on a mini thats rode hard)"

What is a billet tranny saver? I've never even heard of them...

:ermm:
I would not have a mini w/o one now.
never had a problem since we installed one:)
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214578&highlight=EEEWWWW

newnick
01-08-2007, 12:25 PM
How's your girl taking to shifting? Our son hasn't really got the hang of keeping up the rpms yet but all he's done is practice a few times and he doesn't practice like he races so I can't tell how he'll do yet.
I do have a question about your axle, did you have to take the crome off before the powdercoat?

QuadJunkies
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by newnick
How's your girl taking to shifting? Our son hasn't really got the hang of keeping up the rpms yet but all he's done is practice a few times and he doesn't practice like he races so I can't tell how he'll do yet.
I do have a question about your axle, did you have to take the crome off before the powdercoat?
That axle was astock one off a 400ex it was pretty dull and beat up,so Troy blasted and treated it prior.If I had a nice chrome one I wouldnt have PC'd it .We are getting an aftermarket one later down the road. I love how it turned out though! :)

Honestly, she hasnt even so much as even kicked this quad over yet, and yet she races it in a little over two weeks :eek2:
Im not happy about that ,but the jackass that sold it to us gave us no other option.
She is getting the shifting down, but its very basic right now,same for clutching.
Kelsey hasnt figured out the RPMS either .She over revs at times or tries to lug itand letting her ride my 440 was not the best choice I dont think either. It was rather spoiling :p
The more seat time they get the better they will be Im sure ;)

300exOH
01-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I would not have a mini w/o one now.
never had a problem since we installed one:)
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=214578&highlight=EEEWWWW

Thanks for the info. If we decide to keep my daughters mini then that will be the next upgrade. Right now I'm not sure since she's almost too big for the thing now. :eek2:

It doesn't look too difficult to install. Did you need any special tools? Or is it basically just bolt and go?