PDA

View Full Version : ama d 7 race?

kkelly1
01-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I was wondering about the coverage of the D 7 race in three springs PA today...i know there are some big names there like borich and sturdivant and bithell so whats up?

Pappy
01-07-2007, 03:44 PM
2 hour ride home from race,

1 hour download of photo's, 3 or 4 hours of video download yet to go

For $500 I will be happy to have the coverage up by midnight, can I get your credit card number please:)

250RXCrider
01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
2 hour ride home from race,

1 hour download of photo's, 3 or 4 hours of video download yet to go

For $500 I will be happy to have the coverage up by midnight, can I get your credit card number please:)

Pappy it was great seeing you and the family out there today. I saw your brother all of the place with that video camera:D

Admin
01-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I think somebody needs a nap!!!

lmfao:D

poogi
01-07-2007, 05:50 PM
I just happen to know someone with 250 pics of the race and when she wakes up Ill beg her to make yall happy!!:D

Laurazelinka
01-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kkelly1
I was wondering about the coverage of the D 7 race in three springs PA today...i know there are some big names there like borich and sturdivant and bithell so whats up?

Borich took first as expected in the A class Quads, Bithell rode the bike and they screwed up the bike results so they wern't even posted when I left, sturdivant took second in A class, followed by Steve cunningham and Andy Lagzdins, Andy also rode the bike and then rode the quad. Angel Atwell was also there and she was back in 6th I think.

Pappy
01-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by poogi
I just happen to know someone with 250 pics of the race and when she wakes up Ill beg her to make yall happy!!:D

WHEN she wakes up eh?:p

Boss man say no sleep for me:blah: