PDA

View Full Version : tons of 400ex parts...

rumme
01-06-2007, 01:01 PM
I have pictures of all this stuff but I cant get them to load on this site....if you need pictures, send me a p.m and your contact info and I can send them via email.

Honda 400ex parts for sale : model year 2000

1. stock axle...not bent
2. stock, back tailpipe assembly with baffle/spark arrestor and clamp { the part that is the fat section}
3. 40 tooth back sprocket...teeth are fine
4. stock front sprocket cover { made of steel}
5. stk front bumper
6. gear shifter
7. clutch and parking brake assembly/handle
8. 4 metal brackets that hold the front and back fenders in position { 2 for front and 2 for back}
9. 2 steel clamps that hold the handlebars to steering stem

Plastic parts { they all need a bath but are in otherwise great shape}
1. left and right gas tank covers { they are black and in great shape}
2. top gas tank cover { is red..great shape}
3. Headlight assembly with outgoing connectior
and bulbs
4. tailight assembly and mounts
5. air filter cover that has several holes drilled in top for better airflow
6. stock left and right brake rotor covers { they are made out of thick plastic.
__________________________________________________ ____

GRAB BAG/BOX OF PARTS...this is a whole box of parts

I want to sell this as one whole unit...its numerous parts, bolts, seals, a timing chain, rocker arms,bushings,etc....many of the seals, gaskets are brand new in package...its basically a bunch of miscaellaneous 400ex mechanical parts,,,,

Only shipping to locations in the U.S....if you are interested in anything in particular, shoot me a p.m and make a me an offer....if you want to see pictures of this stuff....let me know and I can emai lthem to ya..

Ive tryed for the last hour to post the pictures on this forum and I cant get it to work ...

400excaleb
01-06-2007, 05:55 PM
if u still got the tail light i want it

rumme
01-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Tailight is yours....will p.m you ...

once again...all pictures are at :

www.craiglist.com

then click on " maryland" on the right hand of screen and go to

" motorcycles"

and you will see my listing titled " Tons of honda 400ex parts"

I will sell things individually or the whole lot of stuff for one price...

all reasonable offers considered...

rumme
01-06-2007, 07:47 PM
check your p.m boxes..I am replying to people on a 1st come 1st serve basis and sending you my phone number to call me and setup shipping instructions...If you dont call me, you may miss out on the part/s you want if someone else calls me before you do.

I will also supply exact shipping fees for each part...no markups on those fees.

rumme
01-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied....will contact all of you tommorrow by phone and tell you how much shipping charges are for each order...

still a few things left.....considering all offers

450rJam
01-07-2007, 03:18 PM
you have any front shocks ?

rumme
01-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Sorry..no shocks...but will have back tires in about 5 days...they are RA "Shredders" with about 95 % tread left { only been ridden on 3 times}

the back tires are

20x11x9

like new...

will be taking offers for the set of 2 ...

rumme
01-10-2007, 05:29 PM
everyones parts have been shipped out and I sent confirmation #s to everyones email...thanks...

still some items left...considering all offers..