PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek this weekend question??

Les Davis
01-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Anyone know how good Rausch Creek might be to ride this weekend since Breezewood is going to be closed until next week. With the rain today do you think it will be muddy there tomorrow or Sunday. Not sure how the track holds up to rain storms and would hate to drive 2 1/2 hours this weekend to ride in the mud. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

stevo3176
01-05-2007, 07:04 PM
The track gets muddy as hell. I drove 4 hours there after it rained all night and it sucked. I paid and rode one lap. My fenders nearly broke off bc of all the mud. i went back and they told me I shoul have checked the track before I went out. I rode aound in the woods the rest of the day.

ECATV Raptor
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I thought kind of the opposite the couple times I went up there. It rained at my house the night before and was very wet when we left to head up the next morning. We get up to Rausch and they were wetting down the track all morning in through the day. I think it should be alright.

Les Davis
01-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! Like I said I hate to drive that far and then pay another 65 bucks to ride for the day and it be a mud hole!

1fst400
01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
no way would I want to drive 4 hours to ride a track unless the steem roller just finished grooming it.