PDA

View Full Version : whats this world coming to?

honda4life72
01-05-2007, 04:44 PM
today at school one of my fellow classmates thought it would be funny to call in a bomd threat from his OWN cell phone (used *61 though) making the whole school have to evacuate and go across the street in the middle school gym for 2 freaking hours ( it was hot in ther to ) to me that is just stupid and now he gets like 365 days of suspension ....and bomb thrats are feloneys and stuff so can't buy no guns when he gets older and stuff.....this ever happen at your schools?

sic250x
01-05-2007, 04:49 PM
i graduated this past year , but like 2 weeks ago at my old school this kid did the same thing and got caught cuz everyone told on him, i am not sure what he got for punishment but i know he cant go to another school in missouri

honda4life72
01-05-2007, 04:55 PM
yea this guy has a court date adn everythign now and faces crimina charges....the said thing is he wasn't a bad kid just got talked into doing sumthing bad

rooster400ex
01-05-2007, 05:06 PM
happened 1 this year at my school i think but last year it happened at least 15 times, sometimes multiple times a week.

Honda#4
01-05-2007, 05:10 PM
happened at our school.

pamelor
01-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Someone at my school wrote on a bathroom stall that their would be a bomb on the 15 so we all had to go in lock down for a couple hours til the cops said it was ok to go back to regular classes, then he turned himself in and is suspended for a few days. Their was another kid from a school by me who brought a gun to school and was going to shoot it off during an assembly but the gun ended up going off in his pants pocket, so yah he definitley got caught is facing criminal charges. A buncha dumb *****

Sjorge450R
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
we get threats all the time.

I guess it was in November or early December. Some kid made like 2 bomb threat messages in two bathrooms at our west campus. (we have a east and west campus. We go between then during the day) well we were never told about it. The school kept it confidential. Well we found out abou tit because the police arrested the kid once they figured out who it was. And get this. He had all the stuff to make the bomb at his house, it just wasnt assembled yet. Hows taht for letting the kids know that their life was in danger.

mx1791
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
my school has had a few bomb threats on a set date so we can have that day off, we have to make it up in summer anyway, i hope it doesnt happen this year

TheFontMaster
01-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
we get threats all the time.

I guess it was in November or early December. Some kid made like 2 bomb threat messages in two bathrooms at our west campus. (we have a east and west campus. We go between then during the day) well we were never told about it. The school kept it confidential. Well we found out abou tit because the police arrested the kid once they figured out who it was. And get this. He had all the stuff to make the bomb at his house, it just wasnt assembled yet. Hows taht for letting the kids know that their life was in danger.

I bet the school didn't want to say anything because they didn't want to go and create a big mess over what could be nothing. I think they did thier job there. They didn't cause a panic, and they got the person that made the threat.

honda4life72
01-05-2007, 07:39 PM
what gets me thow is this guy did it for fun ..a laugh and now his life is screwed cuz he can't go to college with a aplication saying 'treatened to blow up school on it ' and stuff ..... made all these people cry to ............

JRP
01-05-2007, 07:43 PM
we get them all the time too. We rarely get them on the phone, its all on the calculators.... On the Ti-83's ppl type them and leave them on in the classroom, teachers find them, and we go outside for 6hrs during 30 degree temperatures:o

MX MaNiAc 06
01-05-2007, 07:52 PM
We got a couple last year. Same as the first post.. we went to the middle school, had the whole school in there, it was hot and it sucked really bad. But the stupid b!tch told all her friends n got caught. She got a $48,000 fine!! She works at Mcdonalds thats walking distance from our school. Thats how she plans to pay off the fines. Every time i have gone there since the bomb threats she is working. The last time i went she was pregnant too. :rolleyes:

ShiftFMX
01-05-2007, 09:41 PM
When I was in 8th grade, we had a bomb threat almost everyday for about 2 weeks straight. It got to the point where, when we heard the principal come on the PA, we knew the day was over...some times they sent us home, and others they just sent us outside for a few hours. I remember one of the bomb threats where we stood outside for a good 4 hours and I had to chit so ungodly bad I wanted to cry :scary: haha

400exrider99
01-05-2007, 10:00 PM
we never had any bomb threats but a dumb freshman sent a seat on fire, i wasnt there when it happened, but when i got back to school there were about 5-10 cars in the parking lot and the whole school was full of smoke. i had to go to my locker and i they wouldn't lt me.

400exstud
01-05-2007, 10:01 PM
In a school of over 2600 we get them all the time. It goes on for a few weeks. Then they catch the kids and we never see them again:scary:

Sjorge450R
01-06-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by 400exstud
In a school of over 2600 we get them all the time. It goes on for a few weeks. Then they catch the kids and we never see them again:scary:

ha, thats nothing compared to my school. We have over 4000 kids. 975 in my class alone :macho. lol

honda4life72
01-06-2007, 08:17 AM
ha, thats nothing compared to my school. We have over 4000 kids. 975 in my class alone :macho. lol
holly crap!!!!!!!!

TheFontMaster
01-06-2007, 09:10 AM

I got ya'll beat, 45 people in my graduating class:o

Cr85rRida
01-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
When I was in 8th grade, we had a bomb threat almost everyday for about 2 weeks straight. It got to the point where, when we heard the principal come on the PA, we knew the day was over...some times they sent us home, and others they just sent us outside for a few hours. I remember one of the bomb threats where we stood outside for a good 4 hours and I had to chit so ungodly bad I wanted to cry :scary: haha

omg lmfao that just made my day!!

orca0294
01-06-2007, 10:08 AM
we get the fire alarm but not any bomb threats since ive been at our school.. cameras everywhere and hall monitors everywhere.

my question is if your going to actually put a bomb in the school why would you make a threat.. why wouldn't you just do it?

sandmanblue
01-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by honda4life72
today at school one of my fellow classmates thought it would be funny to call in a bomd threat from his OWN cell phone (used *61 though) making the whole school have to evacuate and go across the street in the middle school gym for 2 freaking hours ( it was hot in ther to ) to me that is just stupid and now he gets like 365 days of suspension ....and bomb thrats are feloneys and stuff so can't buy no guns when he gets older and stuff.....this ever happen at your schools?

What happened is that pansy arse liberal parents are not paying enough attention to what is happening in their kids lives. This is all the parents responsibility.

Crappy parenting = crappy kids. If the parents got involved, knew what their kids were doing and talked to them about the consequences of drugs, sex, criminal acts, then the kids won't get into those things.

I have a 14 year old son and he is exposed to all sorts of kids that have lousy parents. We reward him for straight A's and have talked to him about all that stuff above. He knows that there is no such thing as a stoner that isn't a loser. I have challenged him to find me an example of a druggie that isn't a loser. Same goes for the kids that think that tough is cool - losers. You don't get ahead in life by acting like you're tough. Once you need a job - fists will get you fired, not promoted.

Now, there is absolutely zero tolerance at the schools for this kind of crap. It used to be there was zero tolerance at home, but way too many liberal parents are letting their kids do anything they want, and this is the result.

So when you kids wonder why this is happening, then also wonder why your parents won't let you do all the things you want - remember, it's the kids that are unsupervised and don't have parents in their lives as good role models that are causing this whole problem. That is what liberalism is built upon. Other people will care for you (government) if your parents suck. Problem is, what if those other people suck too?

My parents intervened in my life when I got into bad *****. I hated it then. I am glad they did it now...