PDA

View Full Version : Pappy?

aaronqjones
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Can you make an engine and its componenets look like this Triumph Speed Triples engine?

http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/speedTriple_colourWhite.jpg

Pappy
01-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I can do anything:eek: :p

I cant really see what exactly they used, but I can get pretty close to matching just about anything

aaronqjones
01-09-2007, 06:35 AM
Fantastic. I really dig the all black motor. When I trip over a large bag of cash I will fedex my whole quad to you. ha. Thanks.

Pappy
01-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by aaronqjones
Fantastic. I really dig the all black motor. When I trip over a large bag of cash I will fedex my whole quad to you. ha. Thanks.

funny, if i trip over a large bag of cash im going on vacation:p

TWISTED
01-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I can do anything:eek: :p

I cant really see what exactly they used, but I can get pretty close to matching just about anything

How about tall buildings in a single bound??? That was always my favorite...

Pappy
01-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I had to give that up, insurance was getting out of hand:o

TWISTED
01-09-2007, 04:12 PM
My hero!!!

aaronqjones
01-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Pappy, Have you ever powdercoated everything white? I was thinking a white frame/sub-frame, nerfs, bumper and grab bar with the black engine like the above pic. Does the white hold up well with staining? Would the color get beat to hell being on the nerfs?

Pappy
01-11-2007, 02:02 PM
white is pretty durable and i have had good success with it on frames arms etc

all colors on nerfs run the risk of being damaged. i dont care what company does it, if they are coated they will eventually get beat up unless your race track is your nicely mowed backyard and you never plan on using someone to scrub speed in the first turn.

white will not stain when exposed to normal dirt.