PDA

View Full Version : 03 Raptor 660, southern Indiana, NICE!!!

maxamillion
01-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Description

You’re looking at a garage kept black/red 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 in awesome shape. This quad runs excellent…. starts easy, idles great, and shifts smooth. It does NOT smoke or have any engine noise. It has brand new a-arm bushings, swing-arm axle dual row bearings, front wheel bearings, grips, one-way starter clutch and gear, and rear brake pads. This Raptor is a torque monster and is very fast. Proper maintenance was performed regularly. You won’t have to worry about replacing anything, it’s READY TO RIDE!

Modifications:

-Renthal handlebars

-Oury grips (brand new)

-L&A one-way starter clutch bearing and gear (brand new, original starter bearings fail in almost every 01-03 Raptor)

-k&n air filter (clean)

-Razr 2 tires (75% tread life on fronts, 50% on rear)

-Pro Armor grab bar (brand new)

-DG alloy nerf bars

-Aluminum bumper

-Aluminum dual row axle bearing carrier (brand new bearings)

Here is a link, hopefully it works...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300063486473&rd=1,1

Price: $3,200 Firm

Dr89
01-04-2007, 08:04 PM
are you considering any trades?

maxamillion
01-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Id rather not do any trades yet. Im going to list it in auto-rv first. Is your motor stock? Were you thinking trade even or what?

Dr89
01-04-2007, 08:18 PM
yes the motor is stock, and i couldnt do a straight up trade...i really dont want to get rid of it at all but with college coming up and me not being able to work much now because of wrestling i really just need the extra cash. the quad just has way to much money invested in it to trade away...but if you decide your interested just let me know.

freesperit
01-07-2007, 10:58 PM
PM,ed ya.