PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Suzuki lt80 oil injector line to carb

suzukilt80
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Hi guys, just found this forum and thought I would ask a question. My Grandson has a 2001 LT80 with a carb problem. I’m replacing the carb with a new one. The carb and manual are on order. I was looking over the assembly and was wondering how you remove the oil injector line from the carb? It does not look like the hose just pulls off, and the drawings indicate some kind of ‘clip’. Thanks in advance for any info.
Matt

LT80
01-04-2007, 07:57 AM
There is a lil metal band on each end. That's the "
clip"
Yes they just pull off.
Welcome to the forums. :)

mr.stinkyfinger
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM
what do you use to block off the injector port when you remove the oil injector? Also what do you use to cover the hole left if you remove the injector pump? Thanks\
Also looking for parts for my lt80s need exhaust, shocks, plastics, reeds, a good seat, would like a kawasaki seat (black) , bars, you name it lol. Any aftermarket performance parts.

LT80
01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
You can use a vaccum block from the auto parts store. I put a piece of toothpick in the line. Some make/buy a cover for the pump. I've not removed the pump, just the drive. A very fast stock looking machine is cool.
Exhaust=Trinity
Shocks=Works
Plastic=Maier
Reed=me
Seat=ebay
Bars=300ex
You name it=Moore Racing Motor Kit
What little aftermarket parts there are out there, most are a waste-o-money ie: the 20mm carb.

mr.stinkyfinger
01-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by LT80
You can use a vaccum block from the auto parts store. I put a piece of toothpick in the line. Some make/buy a cover for the pump. I've not removed the pump, just the drive. A very fast stock looking machine is cool.
Exhaust=Trinity
Shocks=Works
Plastic=Maier
Reed=me
Seat=ebay
Bars=300ex
You name it=Moore Racing Motor Kit
What little aftermarket parts there are out there, most are a waste-o-money ie: the 20mm carb. Wher would I find Moore Racing? I keep coming up with stock car links.

jayz400
01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
LT80 is Moore racing better known as the LT80 guru. There are some simple mods you can do to improve the performance of these little bikes East Coast Performance Mini Quads helped me with my LT80 check them out.