PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 2007 Kawasaki Mule 610 Camo 4x4 w/ roof and windshield

vanillathunder
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I am selling my 2007 Kawasaki Mule 610 Camo edition. I bought this brand new not too long ago and have less than 30 hrs on the machine. I used it for a little bit during hunting season and it definitly did it's job. I also have a Windshield and Roof for mine not seen in this picture. The vehicle has shift on the fly 4 wheel drive and a differential unlock/lock. It's great for hunting, showing land to people, or just riding trails with some buddies. This machine is in excellent condition and I am only selling it b/c I work out near NYC during the week and a 4 month old little girl at home so I don't have the time to ride it. You can put a snow plow on this machine for winter time as well as several other accessories. I am also selling a 6 x 12 trailer that I bought to tow the Mule around for an additional $1,000.00 if you are interested. If you have any further questions feel free to email me at themtimes@gmail.com . This weekend I am going to post pictures of it.

Asking $6,500 for it. Or will trade for quads of equal value.

Note: This vehicle is still under warranty which I believe is basically bumper to bumper.

I am located in Upstate NY

vanillathunder
01-25-2007, 07:59 AM
SOLD