PDA

View Full Version : Stickers..too crowded?

SidewaysSam
01-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Just want to know what your opinion is on this. I think the front is looking too crowded, what do you think...should I take off some of the stickers or put some in other places? What would you do

SidewaysSam
01-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Closer

450RGNCC
01-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Are you sponsored by these companies? If not, than why are you advertising for them for free?

csimp3
01-03-2007, 11:12 AM
i think it looks good, i wouldnt put any more on though, also, i dont think theres anything wrong with putting stickers on by companys if your not sponsored, as long as you actually have their product on the bike

BigFish
01-03-2007, 12:28 PM
sponsored by both twin air and K&N?

Hows that work for ya?

450RGNCC
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
For the prices that you have to pay for quad parts these days, unless the company is going to help me out after I just spent a ton of money with them, I am not going to do free advertising for them. I think that it is great when a company will give you a price break on their parts and all that you have to do is put a couple of their stickers on your quad.

Sjorge450R
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by 450RGNCC
For the prices that you have to pay for quad parts these days, unless the company is going to help me out after I just spent a ton of money with them, I am not going to do free advertising for them. I think that it is great when a company will give you a price break on their parts and all that you have to do is put a couple of their stickers on your quad.

yeah I agree with you too. I usually bargin with people when I call for parts. Colby always helps everyone out too so I need to get some C&D stickers, I am sure I will have some after I order some more stuff for the R before the season starts.

300ex_#387
01-03-2007, 03:56 PM
I think it looks cleaner without a bunch of stickers. Myabe get a couple bigger ones and put them on your sides, but I think it looks cleaner without the ones on the front. I might give you a call tonight. Both my parents have to work saturday so im wondering if we can work something out for a ride to DuQuoin.

SidewaysSam
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I have tons of stickers left from products that I have bought over the years. Stickers just make the bike look not so dull. Im no pro racer and dont plan on it, so Im not lookin to advertise for any major company, i just wanna dress the bike up some. thanks for the input for those of you who answered my question see you at duquoin if you are racing this weekend