PDA

View Full Version : header pipe

j450rking
01-02-2007, 11:42 PM
i am going to be getting a 416 kit and a stage 1 cam in my ex and i was wondering if there would be a big diference in power if i got a header pipe to go with my slip on and also were i could get a cheap after market header pipe

04exking
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
When I added a header to my slip on it added a considerable amount of powere so I believe that it is worth it. I buy most of my aftermarket stuff from Rockymountainatv.com. Good luck with your build and have a good time riding it.

2004exrider
01-03-2007, 07:50 PM
The FMF PowerBomb header is the one you are looking for.

Jimmy

04exking
01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Honestly in my opinion I would get anything but the powerbomb header. My friend had one on his and he was mad because he had spent $200 on a piece of junk that he said added now power whatsoever. If I were you I would go with the same brand as your slipon because the header was specifically built for that pipe. If you don't like my info I would just check with a few more people before you go off and order it. Just my 2 cents.

j450rking
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 04exking
Honestly in my opinion I would get anything but the powerbomb header. My friend had one on his and he was mad because he had spent $200 on a piece of junk that he said added now power whatsoever. If I were you I would go with the same brand as your slipon because the header was specifically built for that pipe. If you don't like my info I would just check with a few more people before you go off and order it. Just my 2 cents.

thats exactly what i am going to do i can get a pro circuit header pipe for $180 from this place i saw in dirt wheels so i am going to get that

thanks for all the info guys!!!!!