PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 1982 Ford F250

hardkoratvmxr
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
We have everything off of a 1982 Ford F-250 4wd pickup. The motor is a 351 Windsor (not sure if runs). Also has a 4 speed manual with granny low. 16.5 inch rims and 33 inch swampers (not in so good condition). Willing to ship everything if buyer pays. Scissor front axle not solid. Possibly Dana 60 axle in the rear with posi. Will put pictures on later. Ask and I will probably have it. Willing to seperate parts from each other but will not dismantle to get one part off of something i.e. axle, motor, tranny, transfer case. These items I will not take apart and will ship whole. Transmission is I think in good condition but I am pretty sure the clutch is fried. Hit me up on aim gonehazardous221 or MSN Chabowski22@insightbb.com or send me a message on here. Everything is best offer and there is no set price on anything. If you want something post an offer and i will get with you. i am very negotiable and need this truck gone. after a while it will get taken to the junk yard so what ever you want speak up.