PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Suzuki Z400 Real Head Turner

sixbelly5
01-02-2007, 07:45 AM
This quad is Tech owned and well taken care of. I have title in hand. This qaud gets attention everwhere i go even on the trailer people are check it out on the highway. It was never raced just ridden in wooded trails. Never any problems starts ever time. It is a beast best quad I ever owned. It is in good condition it does have the normal scracths in the plastic from woods riding, and the grab bar has a dent in it from when it rolled down my driveway and hit my mailbox My 6 yr old son was messing around on it and knocked it in netural. Anyway It’s has a ton of extras to many to list all but here are a few. There are no internal mods done to the motor.
· Full Yoshimura exhaust That I just repacked ( not a slip-on) and Jet kit
Carb mounted choke mod
Pro Design PRo flow Air filter kit with K&N Air filter and Filter skin
· IMS Front bumper
· ITP wheels C-Series and ITP Tires Holeshot HD ( 90% tread left)
· Elka Front Rec shocksand Elka fully adjustable rear shock with about 20hrs of ride time
· Red Houser +1 steering stem with brass steering stem bushing (z400 member made them great
upgrade i have an extra that goes with it)
· Full skid plates swingarm, A-arms, underbody, and shock lingage
· Nerf Bars with heel guards and frame guard also
· Mair black plastics with Bomb Squad graphics kit
· Renthal bars with lock on grips
Dyna CDI
Areans Frame Brace
PRO Design Case Saver New Never Installed
MSR Adj. on the Fly clutch lever with purch
13th frt sprocket and Rental rear sprocket and DID ATV chain all with about 15hrs of ride time
I am sure I am missing some mods I added but this quad is buy and ride you don't have to do anything to it that I can tell.

Also I have some stock parts steering stem, set of OEM wheels and tires (90% tread left) and extra set of plastics that are in fair conditon with a seat cover, OEM shocks Also a bunch of misc, parts go with oil filter gaskets, body clips, radiator shroud, extra underbody skid plate and other little stuff some is pictured on ebayFirst $3800 O.B.O CASH takes EVERYTHING NO TRADES If you would like to see pics it is now currently on ebay here is the item number type it in the search bar on ebay to see pics
Ebay Item number is 330070081032

thanks