PDA

View Full Version : BCS Championship

Caseys 300ex
01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Alright who do you guys think will win the championship game?

Ohio State
or
Florida

Mean250r
01-01-2007, 09:11 PM
heres what i think

florida had a much harder schedule then ohio state. I think they are underestimated (sp?)

idk i voted ohio but its gunna be close

Caseys 300ex
01-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Im gonna have to agree but i love my buckeyes

Hondadudeehhhh
01-01-2007, 09:33 PM
i of course have a burning hatred toward OSU because i am a Michigan fan. But i want to see the f*ckeyes destroy florida to show everyone florida did not belong in the championship game. Michigan got outplayed and out coached by USC i will not deny that, but there is no doubt in my mind Michigan still should have been in that game, people just didnt want to see the rematch. Between the two 1 loss teams i believe michigan is a better team and a better candidate for the championship game. Throw out the records i cant deny it, USC would have been the best match for OSU

01-01-2007, 09:41 PM
im an SEC nut so im going for Florida

tp300ex
01-01-2007, 09:54 PM
LSU should have been in it :o

zack221
01-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i of course have a burning hatred toward OSU because i am a Michigan fan. But i want to see the f*ckeyes destroy florida to show everyone florida did not belong in the championship game. Michigan got outplayed and out coached by USC i will not deny that, but there is no doubt in my mind Michigan still should have been in that game, people just didnt want to see the rematch. Between the two 1 loss teams i believe michigan is a better team and a better candidate for the championship game. Throw out the records i cant deny it, USC would have been the best match for OSU

i agree 100% with you all except for i dont hate ohio state but i do hate florida

cop292
01-02-2007, 05:41 AM
I am a lifelong, diehard, Ohio State fan. With that said, I still think the BCS system sucks. The whole computer rating, strength of schedule thing is a joke. In my opinion the only team that "deserved" the other spot in the national title game was Boise State. No matter what the schedule is, in college football it is difficult to go undefeated. Look at some of the upsets over the course of the season where ranked teams were beaten by unranked teams. NCAA Football needs a playoff system.

jcv400ex
01-02-2007, 06:34 AM
Michigan got SPANKED!!!!!!! They did NOT deserve to play in the title game!! USC should be playing Ohio state. How Oregon State pulled it off, I'll never know, but Florida has a slim chance of knocking off the Buckeyes.....but I'll still be doing the Gator Clap!

Penn State in 07! :macho

01-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Gator Clap!
like the disease??? rofl...gator CHOMP

jcv400ex
01-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by pilfered
like the disease??? rofl...gator CHOMP

LOL whatever you call it, I'll be doin it!

Mean250r
01-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh

If michigan got killed my USC, they woulda got murdered by Ohio state.

Michigan deff. doesnt belong in the title game, i think rutgers shoulda been:huh , haha someday

Hondadudeehhhh
01-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
If michigan got killed my USC, they woulda got murdered by Ohio state.

Michigan deff. doesnt belong in the title game, i think rutgers shoulda been:huh , haha someday

are you serious? michigan lost to OSU by 3 a month and a half ago. No doubt USC OSU would have been a great game. And like i said, records aside USC probably would have been a better team to play OSU. But a month ago records DID matter and Michigan was a better candidate than Florida. If you didnt fallow games through out the season look at the statistics. The problem is that s all people look at are the statistics, i personally watched every michigan game and every florida game that was on tv up here. After what i saw they are two pretty even teams and i cannot deny florida had a tough schedule but i believe michigan was and still could be better than florida. Although i will praise michigan i can suck it up and say USC has proved itself to be the second best team in the nation as of now. This BCS system is bull

A A R O N
01-02-2007, 09:47 PM
You say everyone just looks at statistics, so I will do the same:p

Michigan barely lost in the regular season. OSU also had THREE turnovers in that game. One of which we would have definately scored (at least a field goal) resulting in Michigan not scoring that time down the field. Michigan also scored very late in the game making it seem closer than it was.

After watching that game all I could think was OSU slacked off in the second half because we absolutely DOMINATED the first half, hands down. Then, second half was like back and forth, nothing for anybody...give credit to Bittchigan for that:ermm:

Hos bout Boise State though, winning their bowl game:eek2:

ALL IN FAVOR OF A PLAYOFF SAY "I".

vasura450
01-02-2007, 10:20 PM
It doesnt matter who they play, either way the Buckeyes will win.

GO BUCKS!

tp300ex
01-02-2007, 10:25 PM
there not that great? put them in a playoff system and they wouldnt be in the game b.c LSU would have shut them down or someone else would have:rolleyes:
so i gues im saying

I

jcv400ex
01-03-2007, 05:14 AM
Well, so far Penn State is the only Big Ten team to win their bowl game.....I'm smelling an upset!

I hope someone rips that dang sweater off of Tressel after the game...

cop292
01-03-2007, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jcv400ex
[B]Well, so far Penn State is the only Big Ten team to win their bowl game.....I'm smelling an upset!

Yeah, Penn State had a great season :rolleyes: In my opinion if you don't finish AT LEAST in the top 25 you don't deserve to even be in a bowl game. It used to be that the bowl games meant something. Now, if a sponsor has money they will create a bowl game for them. How about the atvriders.com bowl for next year:D :D

Fred55
01-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Well, so far Penn State is the only Big Ten team to win their bowl game.....I'm smelling an upset!

I hope someone rips that dang sweater off of Tressel after the game...
Wisconsin also won their bowl game the same day as Penn State

Tommy 17
01-03-2007, 11:30 AM
ohio state is goin to murder them and that says alot because i HATE OHIO STATE!!!

i agree with jvc... penn state in 07! we shoulda beat ohio and michigan this year if our QB wasn't a dumbass:o

Fred55
01-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Tommy, 07 is Wisconsin's year......we took care of Joe Pa this year.....we sure as hell can do it again next year!:D

jcv400ex
01-03-2007, 01:31 PM
We HAD Ohio State!!! Damn Moronii lost that one for us.

Heisman winner went 12-22 with 2 interceptions and 115 yards passing against us.....whooohooo! :rolleyes:

I don't see Troy Smith going in the top 5 in the draft.....

cop292
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jcv400ex
[B]We HAD Ohio State!!! Damn Moronii lost that one for us.

WHAT???? Penn State Lost to Ohio State 28 to 6...Keep Dreamin, Maybe Joe Pa will ge some new glasses next year!

honda250xrider
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
OSU

jcv400ex
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Yes, but it was 2 defensive touchdowns late. We where in the redzone ready to punch it in and the dipchit coughed up the ball and threw and interception. Our defense stopped the high powered offense and gave us the chance to win that game. Anthony just didn't do his part. Plain and simple, they had them!

cop292
01-03-2007, 02:18 PM
So what you are saying is: The 2 interceptions that Troy Smith threw were due to PSU's outstanding defense. And....The PSU turnovers were due to the "dipchit" and had nothing to due with the Buckeye defense. Simple math here: Even if PSU had not had the 2 interceptions returned they still lose.... 2 touchdowns with 2 point conversion equals 16 points. 16 plus 6 equals 22. Just for the record neither interception return was in the red zone. 1 was for 61 yards and 1 was for 55 yards. Bottom line is you can "if" and "but" all you want, Plain and simple...Ohio State is undefeated and PSU still sucks!

Caseys 300ex
01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
I say " I!!!!!" I know that gives some teams that deserve the national championship more chances to loose but if you win with a playoff then you know that team deserves it. Like last year OSU coulda played in the Championship and so coulda LSU and a couple of other teams but they never got a chance to prove themselves.

jcv400ex
01-04-2007, 05:30 AM
Penn State should have won the Ohio State game 17-14. Due to an inexperienced, hotheaded quarterback, we lost.

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Caseys 300ex
Like last year OSU coulda played in the Championship and so coulda LSU and a couple of other teams but they never got a chance to prove themselves.

what are you talking about... penn state rocked ohio states world last year:o

no other 2 teams deserved to be in the NC but texas and usc... if anyone else did it was penn state who actually had an undefeated season but was stolen from us on a ****ty call and 2 seconds that didn't exist...

popo
01-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
what are you talking about... penn state rocked ohio states world last year:o

That was last year......17-10 is not considered rocking Ohio states world by any means.

We kicked your *** in 04 21-10
You lost again in 03
Again in 02

Lets talk present.....We kicked the living crap out of your 2nd rate nitti kitties 28-6 this year.

I know it's tough looking up to the #1 rated Ohio State Buckeyes.

popo
01-04-2007, 07:24 AM
[i] ...Ohio State is undefeated and PSU still sucks! [/B]

Word!

cop292
01-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Whats up with all of the Penn State fans and the excuses??? Blame the qb....Blame the refs....Blame the clock operators......If only this....Coulda' Shoulda' Woulda' What about the other 3 losses.....I mean Wisconsin beat you 13 to 3!! Come on lets hear some more excuses....At least Michigan fans have some dignity when they lose.

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 11:47 AM
hey popo don't u got some dounuts to eat?:confused:

popo
01-04-2007, 11:55 AM
hey popo don't u got some dounuts to eat?:confused:

That was a good comeback NOT!

Maybe you need to enroll at The Ohio State Univ to get a real Engineering Degree.

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 12:57 PM
gets ur facts straight pudgy... ohio state whishes it had the statistics penn state has haha... you got no room to talk with ur degree in dounut eating 101

another know it all piece of **** cop:rolleyes:
!

Yfz450dan
01-04-2007, 01:21 PM
GO Gators!!!!!

honda250xrider
01-04-2007, 01:44 PM
all i have to say is who won agaisnt penn state, excatly enough said there........ I always love the shoulda and the if's. plain and simply ohio state won, penn state has lost 4 games to say they should be in the bowl is in my mind just stupid.

popo
01-04-2007, 01:49 PM
gets ur facts straight pudgy... ohio state whishes it had the statistics penn state has haha... you got no room to talk with ur degree in dounut eating 101

another know it all piece of **** cop:rolleyes:
!

Another good comeback. :huh Maybe you should enroll in trash talking 101 instead of playing with Legos.
You might succeed.

Hey under educated. The stats came from your 2nd rate college you attend. Look for yourself.

http://www.gopsusports.com/Football/home.cfm

What is "ur" ? Dat kiddie slang stating your a litle punk *****.

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 02:01 PM
yep I play with legos... I'd love to see you do what I do... another typical cop that thinks hes god... go to dunkin dounuts fatass

your still just pissed because i handed the cops their *** once and showed that cops like u are pricks and can be played right back...

i could give a damna bout the sports statistics... why don't we go into academic where it matters... or are u 2 stupid to care about those because you can't be in them! i'm surprised u even care about sports thou 2... ur fatass is so outta shape from being a lazy cop that u nearly died riding:o

honda250xrider
01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
no need to brag to much about the academics your ranked 47 in the nation and OSU is 57 not to much there, I'd say when your out of the top 20 there is no bragging about it lol

cop292
01-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Tommy,
Just to give you some insight on your "donut" stereotype. I am a cop as well. I also have 2 college degrees and am a graduate of FBI SWAT school. So if you want to try and "hand it to me" on the track or otherwise....let say in a boxing or wrestling match...I would be happy to meet you. But just so you know I am a good sport, I want to help you with your new career that you will have with your Penn State engineering degree....Now repeat after me: "Sir would you like fries with that." See, that didn't take long..Just think of all the money you wasted at PSU

Fred55
01-04-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm going to agree with tommy on this, any cop besides large city cops are just POS. I seriously think they have nothing good to do with their time. I can see large city police actually working helping out people that need to be helped, but I absolutely hate any other fuzz.

A A R O N
01-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by cop292
Tommy,
Just to give you some insight on your "donut" stereotype. I am a cop as well. I also have 2 college degrees and am a graduate of FBI SWAT school. So if you want to try and "hand it to me" on the track or otherwise....let say in a boxing or wrestling match...I would be happy to meet you. But just so you know I am a good sport, I want to help you with your new career that you will have with your Penn State engineering degree....Now repeat after me: "Sir would you like fries with that." See, that didn't take long..Just think of all the money you wasted at PSU

lol, I don't know about the fast food line but I sure do agree that Tommy is looking for trouble bashing on law enforcement.

Sure, there are a few that take it too seriously and try to abuse their power, but what field doesn't have those jerks?

The bottom line is, we need law enforcement around to keep the peace and the advantages of having cops (yes, even the bad ones) far outweigh the advantages of having nothing at all.

If you hold another opinion (similar to the donut theory) and actually stand by it you are a 100% purebred retarded person, no doubt about it.:scary:

popo
01-04-2007, 04:20 PM
yep I play with legos... I'd love to see you do what I do... another typical cop that thinks hes god... go to dunkin dounuts fatass

your still just pissed because i handed the cops their *** once and showed that cops like u are pricks and can be played right back...

i could give a damna bout the sports statistics... why don't we go into academic where it matters... or are u 2 stupid to care about those because you can't be in them! i'm surprised u even care about sports thou 2... ur fatass is so outta shape from being a lazy cop that u nearly died riding:o

I guess you told me. http://www.quadryders.com/forum/style_emoticons/custom/th_s_ripped.gif :huh Maybe you need to stop sucking on your momma's titty and grow up idiot!

jcv400ex
01-04-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't care who you are.....that's funny rite der! The you almost died while training from eating too many donuts was too funny! Get em Gary!

I've been listening to Buckeye fans all week talk chit....it's all going to come down to coaching in this one. The talent on both teams is high.

If you took LSU vs USC, Ohio State vs Florida, LSU vs Ohio State, LSU vs Florida, USC vs Ohio State, USC vs Florida and they all played each other twice, I'd bet money you'd never have the same winner.

What we need is a playoff system like the NFL. Eliminate the conference championship and have a playoff system. Take the top 16 teams and have them go at it. it'd take the same amount of time. You could still have the same amount of "bowl sponsors" sponsoring the playoff games.

JessetheKid
01-04-2007, 05:41 PM
OSU all the the way.

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 06:02 PM
haha i'm not askin from any trouble from the law enforcement... i like real cops just not dicks like popo... this has been goin on for a good 2 years between us and i love hammering him ever chance i get... hes just 2 easy and fat and dumb... i met him in person once and i about died laughin when i saw what a joke he is... hes still pissed because one time i fixed a cops *** just like him and he can't get over the fact that sometimes people do beat ya...

cop i got no problem with u nor most cops but there are a few... there are some cops that are good and do their job and are smart... if u've completed training like that thats awesome... i wanted to do it at one time myself... now the one thing i just have to say is comment on man what ur sayin about the fast food is just pathedic... you just got nothing on me so u have to throw that out of ur ***... you coulda def came up with something better then that...

i'm big into cop like stuff and shooting and swat... so before u go bashin me because i busted on one loser cop learn what the real story is 1st...

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127266&perpage=15&highlight=tommy%20cops&pagenumber=1

cop read that 1st post and a few into the second page... then u'll understand why i rip on popo and when it all started...

Tommy 17
01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
o and btw popo u know i just gotta add this in...

ARE U REALLY EVEN A COP!??? rumor has it that u truly arent... lets see some proof...

Caseys 300ex
01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I some people need to calm down. Anyway i think everyone is entitled to there own opinions. Im not going to put down Penn St. or any other college. ( exp. Michigan and Notre Dame) All teams win or loose sometimes. Just because we beat Penn St. doesnt mean they suck cuz they beat us last year and maybe in years to come. So stop busting on Tommy 17.

Caseys 300ex
01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
popo-- Your a disgrace to Ohio State.

popo
01-04-2007, 06:43 PM
o and btw popo u know i just gotta add this in...

ARE U REALLY EVEN A COP!??? rumor has it that u truly arent... lets see some proof...

No I went to Walmart and bought these, same place your getting your education from.

jcv400ex
01-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I hope Tommy never has to travel to Columbus! It's gonna be Deliverance all over!

Tommy 17
01-05-2007, 09:04 AM
haha i was there twice in the last year at ohio state:blah:

honda250xrider
01-05-2007, 02:26 PM
wow lol i got a kick outa that thread tommy

prepracing
01-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I hope Florida wins and then they let Boise State have a share of the national championship......they definitley earned it :macho

c450Razy
01-06-2007, 11:52 AM
i will say this .. PSU has a very well recognised engineering degree.