PDA

View Full Version : Cost of powdercoating if parts are already blasted?

BuiltBlaster88
01-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey Pappy I was wondering how much cheaper it would be to have my parts powdercoated if they are already sand/beadblasted when I send them? I have my gibson a arms and jd swingarm already sandblasted and ready to go, and I want to have my oil tank and valve cover done as well, but I don't see any prices on them. If you could get me a grand total price on the following items in Candy Red:
Gibson LT A arms
JD Swingarm
Stock 400ex oil tank
YZ 426 Valve Cover/Clutch cover
YZ front engine mounts
Four (4) beadlock rings
Rear brake hub
Sprocket hub

I am going to check prices locally, but I would rather have you do them, your work looks amazing!!
:D

Pappy
01-01-2007, 12:20 PM
As long as they are blasted very good, I can work you a decent deal. (I still have to blast them here but only for a profile and not remove a coating etc)

Gibson LT A arms $45
JD Swingarm $35
Stock 400ex oil tank $20
YZ 426 Valve Cover/Clutch cover $20/$15
YZ front engine mounts $12
Four (4) beadlock rings $10 each
Rear brake hub $15
Sprocket hub $15

BuiltBlaster88
01-01-2007, 12:54 PM
That's awesome!! I will get back to you tomorrow, but I'm almost positive I will be sending my stuff to you, and most likely my buddy will be doing the same, You're the greatest!

dietz
01-03-2007, 09:47 AM
hey im his buddy that may be sending my a-arms in. i was wondering if i send a small piece of metal with my frame color painted on it, can you match it? it is a candy blue type, i can get the exact name tonight if you need that. i would like to do that color for the botoms and id like o do a black for the uppers. wat black do you recomend? thanks.

your work looks awsome!!!!

Pappy
01-03-2007, 12:33 PM
I can do my best to match it

any black will work, its your call

dietz
01-13-2007, 09:08 AM
hey pappy i was just wondering how much it would be to just do my bottom a-arms. they are blasted and everything is removed from them. How long do you think it would take to get these back, i would imagen you are pretty busy this time of season. thanks

matt

Pappy
01-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Honestly its not the pc work that slows me down, its disassembling parts, getting them prepped etc.

if i recieved a set of lowers that just needed basic final prep in a standard color, 1 day is all i would need. cost would be $25 to $35 depending on color

dietz
01-15-2007, 10:03 AM
well id be doing the candy blue. if it would be that for the lowers would you still do it for 45 for all four a-arms. the uppers are still going to be black

Pappy
01-15-2007, 01:08 PM
yeah i can probably swing that for you.

BuiltBlaster88
01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Allright I'll prolly be sending out a bunch of stuff sometime this week already blasted and ready to coat. I'll make a thread with all the details..thanks a lot pappy.