PDA

View Full Version : idiots shootin in the air

trailwart
12-31-2006, 09:41 PM
i hear hundreds of rounds goin off right now. dont people realize what goes up must come down. cant wait to see how many gun shot wounds are reported on the news and paper tomorrow. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRich[814]
12-31-2006, 09:48 PM
how do you know they didnt shoot directly in the dirt?

ShiftFMX
12-31-2006, 10:08 PM
haha, Hopefully they dont come over my way! Happy New Years man!

wishmasstir
01-01-2007, 08:12 AM
ever watch "the mexican" ... some dude in the beginning gets a stray on its way down

popo
01-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by trailwart
i hear hundreds of rounds goin off right now. dont people realize what goes up must come down. cant wait to see how many gun shot wounds are reported on the news and paper tomorrow. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be all the illegal's from Irag living in Dearborn still celebrating over Saddams neck being snapped.

wicked13
01-01-2007, 08:41 AM
It happens in any big city on new years. I was a cop in So Cal and they wouldn't dispatch us on any calls after 11:30pm until 12:30 am because so much lead was going up. After that it was numerous man with a gun calls. Now you can go to Iraq and hear them daily if you like???? :macho

<DRS>GPF
01-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by trailwart

complacency in action...

bulkdriverlp
01-01-2007, 09:36 AM
ha ha by brother-in-law does it every year. get 5 guys all with rifles and blast away. you have to scare off evil spirits.

Blue250X
01-01-2007, 10:15 AM
I read the title and just had to laugh, me and my freinds were so close to doin that but his mom would have had our asses. And when i say we were going to shoot, i don't mean into the air, we were going to shoot into the woods where the trees would stop the bullet before it got near anyone.

yamadjs08
01-01-2007, 11:11 AM
My dad is a commercial roofer and I do a bit of work with him at times. We've been on some roofs in some bad areas of Chicago and you wouldn't believe the amount of bullets there are up on the roofs. It messes up the roof sometimes too, crazy stuff. Probably could have filled up a small jar last time...

400exMO
01-01-2007, 06:02 PM
what if it was a shotgun. Wouldn't do much then.

01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
mythbusters did a show on this. the bullet comes back down pretty soft. i know it wouldnt break your skin.

atvfrk10
01-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
mythbusters did a show on this. the bullet comes back down pretty soft. i know it wouldnt break your skin.

yea but that was when it was shot directly up, if it is shot at an angle even a degree off it will have an arc, keep its spin, and be able to do damage

LTZ400rider
01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
8 shot wouldnt hurt if it rained down

wicked13
01-01-2007, 11:43 PM
We should just run up and down the streets with flamethrowers!!! :devil:

LTZ400rider
01-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by wicked13
We should just run up and down the streets with flamethrowers!!! :devil:

leave that in your own country, damn texans :huh

just kiddin :blah:

wicked13
01-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
leave that in your own country, damn texans :huh

just kiddin :blah:

Haha. I'm a Texas transplant. Orignaly from SoCal. We just do drive by shootings!:eek2:

NorCalRacer
01-02-2007, 09:31 AM

That episode was so flawed I lost what little respect I had for those guys. Yeah, try it at an angle. Or a .223 for that matter. Anyone who watches a TV show then thinks it is safe to shoot in the air is waiting for a Darwin award.

JR3
01-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
That episode was so flawed I lost what little respect I had for those guys. Yeah, try it at an angle. Or a .223 for that matter. Anyone who watches a TV show then thinks it is safe to shoot in the air is waiting for a Darwin award.

alright mythbusters didnt say it wouldnt kill you they said if the bullet was shot at a direct straight up and down angle. They said at any kind of angle it can come down and kill you and they showed a couple instances from news papers and stuff were people have been killed. Safest bet is not to even shoot a gun.

sandmanblue
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Makes you wonder about what happens in the middle east when those numbnuts go blasting rounds in the air when celebrating something...

How many times have you seen Saddam shooting a gun in the air this week? Gotta wonder where those bullets landed.

We have tough laws in AZ about this. A young girl was killed because some *****munch shot in the air on New Years and it landed on her head and killed her. We actually have listening devices that help the cops triangulate the location of gun shots in certain bad areas of town. I love hearing when they catch these idiots and throw them into our tent city jail - especially when it's 30 degrees at night. They only get one blanket and have roll call every hour. HA HA losers!

01-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Always happens with shot guns by my house. All the pelets come down and hit my shed and house n stuff some times hit me. They shoot me with a pelet gun when i ride quad some times.

01-02-2007, 10:53 AM

Theirs a camersal on tv about some person being killed from a bullet falling out of the sky.

juanki
01-02-2007, 11:38 AM
this happens every year here in my home town, nobody is out at midnigth.
this year i heard automatics, meis and a machin gun, it was crazy.
last year i herad a bullet closing in, just a noise like a buzz. and it hit the metal roof on the backyard of my father in law. that was scary.

hondarider2006
01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Damn they must not enforce it where I live here in Pheonix, on 71st and Indian school Rd...must be to much in the ghetto..

Originally posted by sandmanblue
Makes you wonder about what happens in the middle east when those numbnuts go blasting rounds in the air when celebrating something...

How many times have you seen Saddam shooting a gun in the air this week? Gotta wonder where those bullets landed.

We have tough laws in AZ about this. A young girl was killed because some *****munch shot in the air on New Years and it landed on her head and killed her. We actually have listening devices that help the cops triangulate the location of gun shots in certain bad areas of town. I love hearing when they catch these idiots and throw them into our tent city jail - especially when it's 30 degrees at night. They only get one blanket and have roll call every hour. HA HA losers!

400EXTRA
01-02-2007, 01:50 PM
IDIOTS!

Pappy
01-02-2007, 01:54 PM
as far as the middle eastern folks....thats the way they shoot. they pray to allah for thier bullets to hit what he wants them to:o

CDCHONDAS
01-02-2007, 05:23 PM
i'm guilty of standing on the front porch with a shotgun at 12 o clock, just one of them things but we arent near a city anything like that.