PDA

View Full Version : nerfs?

Sjorge450R
12-31-2006, 03:46 PM
well you know how cheap the AC racing PC is. One race and like two rides later, the one heal guard is silver on the back...lol. I have a question about it. First how much to do them again in Stealth Black and second. If I sand it all off and then sand or bead blast them. Will I be able to polish them?

Pappy
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
I wont comment to much on the quality of AC's pc work, because I feel doing nerfs and bumpers is an accident waiting to happen:p

As far as struipping and then polishing them, you will be reaching for a harry kerry knife before you get even close to getting them polished:p

my advice, sell them and buy an uncoated set!!!!

Sjorge450R
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
i wanted the polished ones but Hellbound only had black and i needed them ASAP and i got them for the same price as the black.

So whats going to make is so bad as i start stripping them because the heel guard looks shiny...lol.

How much to coat them. I may send them down to you with my friends pred 90 frame.

Pappy
12-31-2006, 06:44 PM
while you may be seeing an area that your boot has rubbed through, getting off the rest may not prove so easy.

to strip and re coat a set of nerfs and heel gaurds, your looking at $75 + s/h

thats why i recommended selling them off and buying a new un coated set, your pocket book will be hit about the same and in the end you will have a set of nerfs that you dont have to worry about