PDA

View Full Version : battery new wont start clicking from switch near battery needs a charger to start

soonersrule
12-31-2006, 02:50 PM
battery new wont start clicking from switch near battery needs a charger to start PLEASE HELP brand new yosh pipe want to ride

ckasper18
12-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Check all connections on starter and solenoid if all good you will mostlikely need to replace the solenoid make sure battery clamps are tight

05Z400rdr
12-31-2006, 09:53 PM
i had the same problem with my z400. i just took the battery out and cleaned the termanils/battery clamps and put them back on and make sure it is tight and then it was all good for me...try it n let me know how you make out

Falcon Fan
01-01-2007, 10:29 AM
i had the same problem, i ended up having to buy a new battery, if as soon as you put the charger on it and it starts, and stays running all day, but then sits over night and you have to jump it again, it is the battery. bought one from walmart for like 30 bucks just look in the battery section and look in one of the lookup books on part numbers at the store and it will tell you what battery to get.

05Z400rdr
01-01-2007, 10:59 AM
oh yeah...forgot to say...after i fixed it, a few weeks later, i had the same problem as soonersrule with my battery dieing and like he did, i got one at walmart and it works great

Landon