PDA

View Full Version : LS Waynoka, Ok Whoops Video

loboboy
12-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Check this out. I finally started playing around with videos on the net and here are few from last years Snake Weekend.

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q216/loboboy/?action=view&current=WaynokaWhoops2.flv

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q216/loboboy/?action=view&current=WaynokaWhoops.flv

Hope this works for you guys.

rlplive
01-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Nice vids, my favorite spot to hit the whoops is right after you pay. I know you're supposed to go slow thru there but damn it's fun

R_rocket
01-03-2007, 01:21 PM
i know those are some sweat whoops u can ride a wheelie all the way down em

rlplive
01-03-2007, 02:22 PM
yup 4th gear pinned just lean back and hold on

loboboy
01-04-2007, 05:13 PM
4th gear? C'mon man you can go faster than that, how about 6th pinned GPS verified 86MPH thru those whoops and accelerating. LOL

The further into the whoops, it got a little scary for a minute as the whoops got deaper. It was definitely a little too fast but I survived.

rlplive
01-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by loboboy
4th gear? C'mon man you can go faster than that, how about 6th pinned GPS verified 86MPH thru those whoops and accelerating. LOL

The further into the whoops, it got a little scary for a minute as the whoops got deaper. It was definitely a little too fast but I survived.
haha 1 i only have 5 gears, 2 i dont think i could get goin that fast thru the entrance way 3 out in the open I will hit em wide open in 5th i aint skeered lol, but mines wont go 86 I know that

ny300exrider
01-04-2007, 08:49 PM
makes me want a modded banshee like that.

loboboy
01-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by rlplive
haha 1 i only have 5 gears, 2 i dont think i could get goin that fast thru the entrance way 3 out in the open I will hit em wide open in 5th i aint skeered lol, but mines wont go 86 I know that

LOL just ribbin you 4-pokers a bit. It's all fun no matter what your riding.
I am in the market for a Zuki myself to add to the garage and my wife rides a nicely modded 400EX, she just needs shocks now. so I will be pinning it in 4th soon as well. LOL

ny300ex just remember for the right price everything is for sale. :p :p

pharit
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
i miss the dunes

rlplive
01-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by pharit
i miss the dunes
then get your *** in gear and meet us down there next weekend

rlplive
01-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by pharit
i miss the dunes
then get your *** in gear and meet us down there next weekend

exsweetie66
01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
ok funny story. actually 2 funny stories. about 2 years ago my boyfriend took me to Waynoka the first time. we only had his bike, i didn't even have one yet, but we'd borrowed a predator from a buddy for me to ride. one of the first larger dunes you hit my boyfriend went down first. i followed and i started down slow....and start hitting my front brakes....he's watching me go down and immediately starts shaking his head no. i hit the front brakes again. and he shakes his head no again. i get to the bottom and get the first riding *** ripping of my life.
Later we go play in the trails. and he decides to whip out the camera and video tape me trail riding my first time. so i go through that long as section of whoops over by the express way. i go through these a total of like 20 times back and forth through them. which equals like 40 times. so we ride some more and we're only down for the day. so we get back to the trialer and i'm already hurting. we climb into the truck and we dont even make it to alva before i konk out. the next day i have to work and i cannot even walk. i walked like i had a stick up my rear for a week! but we've been down like 10 trillion times since so it definately didn't effect me to bad....and this time i have my 400ex, not a heavy *** predator.

drifterx
01-09-2007, 03:39 PM
I love those whoops! I doubled them the last time i was there, but some of those guys fly right through those! I should be going back in a few months! Sweet videos too!

loboboy
01-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the kind words and the stories, boy do I have some myself.

As for the whoops, if you have a good suspension setup just lean back and hold it WFO and the bike should do the work for you, you just have to be commited and never let out.

it took me a long time to actually be able to slow down and then speed back up thru the whoops but it is my favorite thing to do. The big thing that helps with slowing down and speeding up is my suspension setup, PEP ZPS shocks and long travel rear is the way to go.

exsweetie66
01-10-2007, 08:29 AM
well now i have custom axis, and i know to just stay on the gas, lean back and ride it out. but then on a bone stock predator.....not good. lol. i watched carpe diem 3 last night...theres a dune part, made me want to strap on the bikini and go down this weekend....probably not a good idea tho.

exsweetie66
01-10-2007, 08:29 AM
well now i have custom axis, and i know to just stay on the gas, lean back and ride it out. but then on a bone stock predator.....not good. lol. i watched carpe diem 3 last night...theres a dune part, made me want to strap on the bikini and go down this weekend....probably not a good idea tho.

loboboy
01-14-2007, 07:50 PM
No probably not, you could get sand in places you don't want. :devil:
Plus the temp's may not be bearable.

exsweetie66
01-14-2007, 08:38 PM
i don't know what you're talking about, but i think everybody comes back with sand in the wrong places....its a good feeling ;) nothing like sand in your *** crack