View Full Version : Hey Pappy

EXracer8604
12-31-2006, 01:36 AM
Notice anything about this 400? :D Just sit back and think of your first one........

Pappy
12-31-2006, 08:02 AM
fenders and hood?

EXracer8604
12-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
fenders and hood?

yea, I was going through pics on my old pc and found that, I then remembered how long it had been since I had been on this site, its entirely different now! So what do you have these days? Last I had been on here you went through numerous quads every few weeks/months :p

Pappy
12-31-2006, 10:20 AM
same old same old really. build and sell, build and sell, however with Cody reaching the age where he can ride a full size quad im sure i will be replacing them as they wear out instead of just building them for fun:p

moved to west virginia, opened my own powder coating/atv business which seems to be doing well. this year will open a few new doors as i step back into photography. (thanks harlen, just what i need, more to do:p )

other then that, just out to have a good time and do my thing as always.

how have you been?

400eXr1d3rZ
12-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by EXracer8604
yea, I was going through pics on my old pc and found that, I then remembered how long it had been since I had been on this site, its entirely different now! So what do you have these days? Last I had been on here you went through numerous quads every few weeks/months :p

Where in Louisiana do you live at?

EXracer8604
12-31-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
same old same old really. build and sell, build and sell, however with Cody reaching the age where he can ride a full size quad im sure i will be replacing them as they wear out instead of just building them for fun:p

moved to west virginia, opened my own powder coating/atv business which seems to be doing well. this year will open a few new doors as i step back into photography. (thanks harlen, just what i need, more to do:p )

other then that, just out to have a good time and do my thing as always.

how have you been?

Thats great to hear man, I was browsing around and watching vids of cody ride, damn hes gotten well at riding since ive last been around. Ive been doing great, just working and im getting ready to graduate from college in the next couple months. I kinda got out of ATV racing and bought a Z28 and started drag racing recently.

And also, Im from Baton Rouge area.

Pappy
12-31-2006, 02:14 PM
LOL. your making me feel old now graduating from college:p

400eXr1d3rZ
01-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by EXracer8604
d started drag racing recently.

And also, Im from Baton Rouge area.

Where do you ride at?