PDA

View Full Version : pics of my brothers 350 raptor

wolffie
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
just installed a G-Force axle (runnin +4 in the back) and flipped Predator rims. all i got to say is this thing handles AWESOME. i think that G-force axle is pretty nice for what it is. good for a rec rider or novice racer.

wolffie
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
deffinetly due for some updated suspension.:D

wolffie
12-30-2006, 06:45 PM
major mods include:

HMF pipe
FMF powebomb header
K@N
G-Force Axle
DG front bumper
DG full Nerfs
Pred flipped rims with I-Razr's
HD's on the rear

plan on gettin some arms and aftermarket suspension and then hi comp piston and cam. the flipped rims are a nice asset but i can imagine the ball joints and shocks will be taking a beating. what do you guys reccomend for arms and shocks? went through a set of dual rate works and did not care for them. perhaps some elka recs...

Blue_Streak23
01-01-2007, 12:24 PM
there's a ripper!!!!:blah: :macho

headache
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
thats a nice raptor. I would go with just the recreational elkas. I don't know what kind of a-arms to buy though. How much power did the Powerbomb header and hmf silencer add?? was it a noticable difference?

Yak
01-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Balljoints and shocks are the least of his problems with the flipped wheels. I snapped two tie rod ends in the same day when I had my wheels flipped. The wheels will tend to grab in ruts and turn sideways really bad, and eventually you'll snap one. No fun when you're a few miles into the woods.

fatazzwarrior
01-22-2007, 05:25 PM
I have ASR arms on my warrior. I love them. Heavy duty heim joints instead of the cheesey ball joints they come with stock. I also have superior suspension dual rates, I think they are real good. But I can only compare them to stock.

m.h.s.c.#527
02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
spend the extra money and get compression adjusment

Bigun55
02-06-2007, 09:49 AM
That reminds me alot of my brothers raptor.only differnce now is he has razr tires on it.