PDA

View Full Version : a-arms and suspension

atvrider23054
12-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Right now I have Works Triple Rates w/Ressies set up for +2 arms. I'm getting the stock arms put back on my quad and was wondering if the Works will still fi ton them? Will I have to do anything to the shocks like revalve them or something like that?

miles Machine
12-30-2006, 02:42 PM
it all depends if the shocks are standard travel or long travel, if they are standard travel they will fit on the stocker a-arms. And for your other question if they are standard travel did you buy them for +2 or stock a-arms, it shouldnt really matter tho if they are for a +2 they will just be a little stiffer

hope that helps :)

northwest Texas
12-30-2006, 02:53 PM
They'll fit but they'll be stiff, less leverage on the shocks. You might have enough adjustability in adjusting the springs that will suffice. You might give Works a call and see what they recommend. Might save a few headaches if they can tell you to turn the collar xx turns and be close vs. trial and error of doing it yourself.

atvrider23054
12-30-2006, 02:54 PM
They are for standard travel, so they will fit. But would I have to revalve them or anything like that? Thanks for the help miles Machine and northwest Texas

miles Machine
12-30-2006, 03:55 PM
you probably wouldnt have to re-valve unless its crucial to what you doing like if your going to use it for competition

and you welcome

:)

atvrider23054
12-30-2006, 04:03 PM
ok thanks again miles machine and I think I'm done with questions about that for now.