PDA

View Full Version : Not another....

mrnate400ex
12-30-2006, 01:58 PM
jetting question!!! I just got my DASA exhaust put on, and installed the HRC needle. I need to make sure that I put it in right. Does the clip go between the spring thingy and the part that connects the needle to the slide?? The stock needle has the flare at the top and goes inside the part that connects to the slide and the clip goes below the spring thingy. I put it on the 4th clip from the top, but it seems way too rich. Any help would be appreciated!!!! Oh, and this is for a '07. Thanks.

Over-land 450r
12-30-2006, 05:21 PM
i have4 no idea how u explained it. try dropin the neddle down 2 places. put it on the 2nd clip from the top. did you take your lid off? and did you change your main jet?

mrnate400ex
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM
i wondered if my explaination would be a bit confusing. i looked at it again, and that is the only way i can see that it can go because if i put the clip after the spring, nothing will be attached to the needle to lift it with the slide. and, if i put it through the needle retainer nut, it will not go back down with the slide properly. i did change the clip up one and yes i have changed the main jet.