PDA

View Full Version : 2 Race Ready YFZ's Baldwin Built For Sale!!!

cdr11
12-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I am selling my 2 race ready yamaha yfz 450s , they can be sold as a packege deal or seperate. These bikes were built brand new at the beginning of the 06 race season.These bikes are built identical , also they were built at baldwin motorsports ,where i work , also all the work was done by mark.The first bike you see in the pictures was the back up bike (yellow and black plastic) , the motor was built brand new like new crank , Hc piston, port and polish and more to that ,has barely no time, i only raced 3 times. The bike has a JB Long Travel Front End with PEP Shocks Front and Rear,JB Steering stem and Denton steering damper, it has a stock swingarm with a new lonestar axle and rear douglas beadlocks with itp sx tires , the frame was gusseted and powdercoated still in perfect condition and alot more. The second bike which was my race bike (all yellow plastic), the motor is same as the back up bike but it was freshen up every 3 races like putting a new top end on it .It also has a JB long travel front end but with the new style PEP Shocks Front and Rear , Also a JB steering stem with a precision steering damper , Douglas front rims with itp holeshot mxr4 on them, as rear JB swingarm with a lonestar axle with douglas rear beadlocks and itp holeshot mxr4on the rear too and a JB 6 point subframe, also has rath nerf bars , front bumper , rear grab bar and battery box, and alot more.These bikes are in excellent condition and are ready to race .So if you have any questions just call me at 1-440-228-7491 ask for chad and i willing to sell them together or if your interested in just one ill sell it that way too.